PART 27

While raghav took his bike, whereas Farhad and Sid on farhad bike.
Soon they started their bike not before making their phone connected to each other, actually u know a call.
Meanwhile here pallavi and amrutha is at the mall as they started going around looking for things to buy when they bumped into Keerthi.
They had a smile as they saw Keerthi with the same guy who Keerthi introduce to them at the party.
Amrutha - um hm so what's going on, it's been so long we catch up
Keerthi- yah true, umm guys I guess you know him
Pallavi - yah isn't he the same guy
Pallavi words was cut by Keerthi
Keerthi- yup and he is my soon to be fiance.
Pallavi and amrutha look at each other and said we know this will happen
And they all hugged each other
Somewhere in a building we can see ved who was sitting and staring at pallavi photo, he was angry because he came so close to have what he wanted but failed.
His thoughts was broken when the door slammed open and there stand Raghav in the middle with Farhad and Sid in each side as they smirk.
Ved look at them and he recognized Sid
Ved- oh abhi you here
Sid look around and frown, seeing him frown ved was confused
Sid- who is abhi here
Ved- don't fool around here
Raghav- Arey Sid he is out of his mind, btw I don't think he has a mind he whispered
Ved who hears that shouted who the hell are you
Raghav didn't say anything he just went inside and sit on the chair as he place his one foot on the other whereas Farhad locked the door and Sid went up to Raghav.
Raghav-so vedant let's have a man to man conversation, no hide and seek games anymore
Hearing this vedant smirk
Before vedant could get next to Raghav, Sid place his foot and vedant trip as he didn't see it. Seeing him fall down Farhad and Sid started laughing except Raghav who smirk.
Raghav- if you know you can't be a man then why are you trying
Hearing this vedant glare him and catch his neck choking him. Raghav struggle to breathe and when he see Farhad going to help him he signal them not to. Same time Raghav lashes out ved hand and at the same time the door burst open only to find ved men. Raghav signal Farhad and Sid to look after them as he look after vedant.

Damn I actually had forgot that I write 28 n 27 at the same time sorry sorry 😅🥺