02

Warnings: Talks of stealing

Notes: This is Korean, This is a phone call, This is texting

1 week later

Y/n's POV:

I was walking along with the crowd of people in Seoul. It was the perfect time to steal money out of people's wallets or take their watch or jewelry. So far, I had gotten two rings, five watches and a good chunk of cash. I kept grabbing things from left and right. I walked past a few people and grabbed someone's wallet. After I pulled the cash out and try to put the wallet back into the guy's pocket when my wrist got grabbed. I immediately thought that the cops had got me again. When I looked up my stomach dropped. "Fuck." I say. I quickly twist my arm and free my wrist. After that I ran straight away from them. I heard footsteps following me, so I knew they were behind me. I grab my phone out of my pocket and dial Jeongin's number. "What did you do now?" I hear him ask. "Yang Jeongin this is serious." I say as I continue to run down the street. "What happened?" He asked frantically. "Why are the leaders of fucking Battle Ground following me? No scratch that. Why are your bosses following me?! I'm trying to run away from them right now." I said in a serious tone. "What do you mean they are following you? Where are you Y/n?" He asks. "I don't fucking know, somewhere in Seoul. I was doing what I do best." I ran into an alley way only to be meet with a dead end. When I turned around, I see two people, one with red and one with black hair staring at me. "Fucking hell. Jeongin, I got to call you later." I say before hanging up the phone. I stared at the two men in front of me. "Well, if it is the legendary CB and Hwang." I say to them. I see CB smirk at me. "Eden." He says. I close my eyes and try to ignore the way he said my name. "What can I help you lovely gentlemen with?"

Hyunjin's POV:

I watch how Y/n looks around. "We just recently found out that you know one of our members." I tell her. I watch as she rolls her eyes. "I have no idea what you are talking about." She tries to tell us. I watch as Chris rolls his eyes at her. "We think you do Yang Y/n. We know all about you and your family." Chris tries to push her on it. "You know nothing about my family. Whatever you think you know is not even half of it." She said pissed off. Bingo. I look over at Chris and smirk. She looked hot when she was pissed off. "We have a proposition for you and ultimately the rest of your little group." My boyfriend said to her. "What makes you think we want anything to do with you and your gang." She spat. I rolled my eyes. "We have eyes and ears everywhere. We know a lot about your group." I said. She looked over at me with no emotion on her face. "Prove it." She challenges. I laugh. "Let's go in age order. Lee Minho, known to the public as Lee Know. Han Jisung who is Peter. He's dating Lee Felix or most commonly known as Yongbok. Kim Seungmin known as Sky. Your older brother and I.N's first cousin, Yang Jungwon but everyone knows him as Johnny. And we end the list with you. Yang Y/n, the younger sister of Jungwon and the youngest cousin of I.N." Chris listed off. She looks at as in shock for a moment before regaining her composure. "What do you want." She asked. "Not much. You and your group of criminals join our gang. You won't have the police up your ass every time you step out of the door. Plus you get to see your cousin more." She laughs. "If you think I would ever let my group join your gang, you are insane. I maybe the youngest out of us but I care for all of them. But now I have to go now. Bye boys." She says. Chris and I watch as she climbs up the ladder that was behind her and leave us in the alley. I sigh at what just happened. "You have the same thought?" I ask my boyfriend. He nods his head. "We need her."

A/N:

Hi guys! A little update for all of you! I am currently on my way to New York to see TXT tomorrow aka my 19th birthday! I hope you all have been doing well. Make sure to take care of yourselves

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter update

Have a great day/night <3