18

Warnings:

- Mentions of kidnapping

I.N's POV:

"What do you mean Y/n got kidnapped?" I yelled at Chris. "You were supposed to be watching her!" I kept yelling. "Jeongin." I hear my cousin say softly. I looked over at him and saw how upset he looked. I sighed before going over to him and pulling him into a hug. "We are going to find her Jungwon, she'll be okay." I try to reassure him. I watch as Hyunjin comes and grabs Chris before they both go into a different room. I stood in the living room hugging Jungwon while Felix, Han, Seungmin, Minho and Changbin all stayed in the living room with us. Jungwon pulls back and clears his throat. "There was a newer gang at TXT's club called Enhypen, they helped us look for anything to find Y/n." He starts off. "I'm going to go stay with them. Being here is going to be too much for me." Jungwon explains. I nodded my head. "Are you sure? I'm not going to stop you; I just want to make 100% sure that this is what you want to do." I said to Jungwon. He nods his head. "Don't get me wrong, I love being here with you and the guys, it's just that it's going to remind me too much of Y/n." 

Hyunjin's POV:

I looked at Chris as we sat in our room. "What exactly happened?" I asked after a moment. Chris pulls me down to sit next to him. "We all went to TXT's club to see if we could find who was there that happened to be allies with Super Junior. Y/n went over to the bar to talk with Yeonjun and a guy sat next to her for a while. They talked for maybe thirty minutes before he dragged her onto the dance floor. That's when I lost sight of them." He said. I pulled him into a side hug. "When we looked around, I found her bracelet on the floor near the meeting rooms." I stood up and walked over to the wall. "Fuck!" I yelled before punching the wall. I feel someone grab my wrists before pulling me away from the wall. "Hyunjin stop." I hear my boyfriend say. I sighed before turning around and facing Chris. "We're going to find her. I'll be damned if we don't." He said. I felt so frustrated. "We should have kept a better eye on her. Now we don't know where she is or what's happening to her." I exclaimed. "We will find her and the ones that took her will have hell to pay because they messed with the wrong gang." Chris told me while holding my arms to my sides. "And once we get Y/n back, we will tell her how we feel because I feel if we keep waiting, we are going to miss our chance."