04

Warnings: Mentions of killing

EXTRA WARNING: The A/N at the end will mention a car accident. Please if that in any way triggers you skip the A/N for this chapter. My A/N's for this book will go back to normal after this chapter. Thank you

Notes: 

- Korean is this 

- A phone call is this

- Texting is this

3 days later

Chris's POV:

"Chris!" I hear from the doorway of my office. When I look up, I see my boyfriend. "Yes Hyunjin?" I ask him. He comes over to my desk and sits on it. "I heard from a source that Eden is out in Seoul again." He tells me excitedly. I look at him. "Do we know what she is doing or?" I ask. Hyunjin nods his head. "From what I was told, she and her brother are going to be meeting up with I.N soon at a cafe. I see that as a perfect opportunity to "run into" them, don't you think?" He says with an 'innocent' smile. I laugh and shake my head. "They are going to be at the Side Effects Cafe at 12, it's currently 10." Hyunjin tells me. "Well, we better get ready then. We'll leave after I.N does so we don't raise any suspicions for him. Make sure you tell Changbin where we are heading so that way he doesn't wonder where we all are." I tell him. "Alright. I'm going to get changed. I'll see you upstairs then." He says. Once he closes the door, I look back at my tablet. "We'll see you soon Y/n."

I.N's POV:

I looked at myself in the mirror, looking at my outfit before heading downstairs and grabbing my keys. "Where are you going?" I hear from behind me. I immediately knew who it was. "Why does it concern you Hyunjin?" I asked him plainly. "Well not only am I one of your bosses, but I do also care about you and don't want to see you hurt. Now, where are you going." He says. "I'm going somewhere to meet up with someone." I respond shortly. "Who is it that you are meeting up with?" Chris says coming out of the hallway. "None of your business, bye." I say before leaving the house and heading to my car. I grab my phone out of my pocket after I sit in the driver's seat. "What are you guys wearing so that way I can look for you when I get there?" I text the group chat I am in with my cousins. I see two photos come through the chat and I clicked on them.

 I see two photos come through the chat and I clicked on them