08

Warnings:

Notes:

- Korean is this

- A phone call / video call is this

- Texting is this

Jungwon's POV:

"Is Y/n still on her job?" I ask Seungmin and Minho as I walk into the living room. "Yeah, she left like three hours ago. Why?" Seungmin tells me. "I was just wondering. I knew she was going over to Yeonjun's club." I said. "Oh, that's right. Speaking of Yeonjun, have we heard anything from the five of them recently? It's been a while since they have been over here, or we've gone over to theirs." Minho nods the head. "Other than Y/n and I keeping in contact with them I really haven't heard much. I'm sure soon that we will, you know how close she is with the five of them." Minho mentions. I kept talking with both of them before I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. "Who's messaging you?" Seungmin asks. I grab my phone out of my pocket and look at it. I saw a message from Jeongin. "I'm going to call you in like 5 minutes. You need to be away from everyone when I do." I looked at my phone in confusion before I shake my head. "It's Jeongin, I need to go call him. If Y/n gets back tell her that I'll meet her in her room." I said. Seungmin and Minho both nod their heads. I head back upstairs into my room a moment before my phone rang. I answered it right away. "Why did you need to call me Innie?" I asked him. "Can I video call you?" He asks. It felt really weird that he wasn't saying anything yet. I hit the button to switch our phone call to a video call. When I looked at the screen, I noticed that my cousin was sitting with his bosses. "Yang Jeongin you better have a great fucking reason for this." I say trying not to get too angry before I figure out what is doing on. "Before these dumbasses say anything, let it be known I am only doing this because I care about both of you." Jeongin says. I looked at the three of the confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked worriedly. "Listen Jungwon, I know you might not like Hyunjin or I and that's completely valid. We made this offer back when we first ran into Y/n and we want to bring it to you. We want you and the rest of your group to join us. Not only do you have the skills for it, but we could also use the extra help." Chris says. I scoff. "That's not the only reason you want us to join. Tell me why you also want us to join." I knew the exact reason they wanted all of us to join but I wasn't going to agree to anything before they admitted it. I see Jeongin shove both of them before Hyunjin and Chris look back at me. "As you are aware, when we first found out that you and Y/n were related to I.N, we immediately started becoming interested in Y/n. Hell, it's been almost half a year and we still haven't given up. Yes, we do want you to join for the benefit of us, but it would also benefit you all as well. I heard recently that the cops got word on the six of you. We just want you to consider it." Hyunjin explains to me. "Jeongin?" I ask. "It's the only way I can make sure all of you are okay." He says. I start to mess with my fingers. "Fuck okay. What do we need to do?"

Two Hours Later

Y/n's POV:

I walked into the door of the house. "Sup losers." I said. "Hey Eden." "Hi Y/n!" I hear Minho and Felix in the living room. "Hey." I say before flopping onto the couch next to them. "How'd your job go?" Felix asks. "It was fine. I saw Yeonjun and some other people." Both of them look at me confused. "Other people?" Minho asks. "Yeah, Chris and Hyunjin were there but I knew that they would be. I told Felix to let them know." I explained. I see Han walk into the living room. "Oh hey Y/n." He says before going to sit next to Felix. I nodded my head at him. "Oh Minho! Yeonjun wanted me to let you know that he and the rest of TXT are coming over at noon tomorrow." I tell him. "Did he say why?" Minho asked me. "Yeonjun said Soobin wanted him to ask when he saw me tonight because they heard about Battle Ground, and specifically Chris and Hyunjin finding out about us." I looked over and Han and Felix and saw them giggling about something. I playfully rolled my eyes at them before turning back to Minho. "That's fine. Anyways, your brother is going to meet you in your room so head up there. We'll see you tomorrow."