10

The next day

Jungwon's POV:

I.N lead all of us, minus Y/n into their base. I was very confused why they wanted us all here. "Why are we here Jeongin?" Minho asked my cousin. "Just don't freak out right away." I.N says. We all look at each other freaked out before we walked into the house. I.N leads us to the kitchen before stopping right at the entryway. "Now, this might be shocking to all of you but please listen to what they have to say. I wouldn't make you guys do this if there was any other option." He says before pushing each of us into the kitchen. When I looked over at the kitchen, I saw Hyunjin and Chris in front of us sitting at the table. I looked over at I.N and glared. "What is going on?" Seungmin questions. No one says anything for a moment. I hear a chair move and when I look over, Chris is standing up. "I know you all might not like us, and that is valid. But we want to sit down with all of you and talk about a threat that is against you six." Chris says to us. I am really shocked but I nod and look at the rest. "We better sit down. Jeongin wouldn't bring us here if it wasn't important." I said. 

Hyunjin's POV:

Once everyone sits down, I clear my throat. "I know we know each other from the media and all but let's introduce ourselves just so we can know who everyone is." I say. "We will go first since you are in our base, and we invited you all over here. My name is Bang Christopher Chan. I would prefer that you call me Chris. I am 24 years old and one of the leaders of the gang Battle Ground under the name CB or Bang Chan." Chris says. "My name is Seo Changbin, but just call me Changbin. I'm 22 years old. I am the assassin and getaway driver for Battle Ground with the name Spearb." Changbin says next. I looked over at the group in front of us and spoke next. "My name is Hwang Hyunjin but please just call me Hyunjin. I'm 21 years old. I am also one of the leaders of Battle Ground. The media knows me as Hwang and my code name is Sam." I say. Everyone looks over to I.N. "Do I really need to introduce myself? Everyone knows me because I work with you guys, and I'm related to Jungwon and Y/n so the rest know me from visiting them." I.N says. I looked over at Chris and he nodded his head. "That's fine. Let's just move onto you guys." Chris says. "Okay. Lino, why don't you go first since you are the oldest, and we can go in age order from there." Jungwon says. The five of them nod their heads. "Alright then, my name is Lee Minho, but you can just call me Minho. I am 23 years old. I mostly deal with anything to do with fire. I'm under the name Lee Know." Minho says. The next person to speak has really chubby cheeks. It reminded me of a squirrel. "Hi. My name is Han Jisung, please just call me Han. I'm 21 years old. I mostly deal with hacking for our group. My code name is J.One and the media knows me as Peter." Han introduces himself. There was a pause before Felix introduced himself. "Well, everyone knows who I am, but I'll still introduce myself. My name is Lee Felix, and I am 21 years old as well. Just call me Felix though. I deal with robbery with this group but when I work with Battle Ground, I do undercover work. My code name is Yongbok." Felix tells all of us. The next person shifted in his seat. He wore a necklace that had a bird on it. "Hello. My name is Kim Seungmin, but everyone just calls me Seungmin. I'm the last 21-year-old in this group. I'm one of the two people who deal with stealing and other theft related things in the group. My code name is Sky." Seungmin says. We finally reached Jungwon as the last person. "I guess I'm the last one. My name is Yang Jungwon. Just call me Jungwon though. I am 20 years old. I'm the other person who deals with stealing and other theft related things in the group. My code name is Won and the media named me Johnny." 

Minho's POV:

"Okay now that we've done introductions, I want to know why we are here and why Y/n isn't with us. She's like the leader of our group." I said bluntly. I watch as Hyunjin and Chris look at each other and the rest of their group before looking back at us. "Let's first start off with the first question. I'm sure the five of you are aware that Chris and I have gained interest in Y/n. As much as we will fight to get her to be ours, this is something completely different." Hyunjin says. I glare at them. I knew that Y/n had a crush on the two of them since this whole thing of them chasing her started. I felt very protective of Y/n and Jungwon because I met them when they were younger. I was protective over everyone in the group, but not as much as the two of them. "What's wrong?" Seungmin asked. "While working alongside TXT, who we found out that you guys know of, there was another gang that has a target on your backs. We want to help you all out. Especially since two of you are related to I.N." Chris says. "Which gang is after us?" Han asks. "Super Junior." Hyunjin says. "So, what can we do?" I ask. "The first thing we want to do is to give you guys an offer." Chris mentions. "What offer?" Jungwon asks. "Join us."