06

Warnings: 

- Threats of getting stabbed

- Talks about murder

- Talks about arson

Y/n's POV:

I see Felix shift in front of me. I stand right directly in front of him before shoving him back. "Tell me why the fuck you are here Lee Felix." I ask him again. I was beyond pissed. I feel someone wrap their arms around mine trying to get me to stop. When I looked back, I saw it was Han. "And the rest of you? You all knew?" I said trying to get out of Han's hold. He just squeezed tighter so I couldn't get out. "You need to listen to what he says first, then I will let you go." Han says. I look at Felix. "You have five minutes to explain what the fuck you are doing here and why." I said. I see him look at my cousin before Jeongin nodded his head. "You have to tell her now, I'll talk to Hyunjin and Chris when I go back." He said. I looked back and forth between the two of them. "If you don't start talking, I will not hesitate to stab you." I said darkly. "To make a very long story short, Chris and Hyunjin, who most people know as CB and Hwang, started Battle Ground seven years ago. Well technically Chris started it first, he and SpearB, Changbin, were the first two that started the gang. Hyunjin was the next person to join the gang, a year and a half later and from what Changbin says, Chris immediately found Hyunjin interesting and after a few months of Hyunjin being there, they started dating. 4 years ago, I found I.N running from someone. I had not been a part of Battle Ground at the point. I saw him running and I knew right away that I needed to help him. A year after this we both were trying to run from a different gang when we ran into Hyunjin. He took both of us in after saving our lives. After about half a year living and working with Battle Ground, your group had just been blasted all over the news after the Han River murder. All five of us that night started talking about you guys. We were afraid you might become a threat for us. The other thing was, Hyunjin and Chris once they found out about there being a singular female criminal in a group with a bunch of guys, and not only that but a 17-year-old female criminal. After that meeting Jeongin pulled me aside to tell me about you and Jungwon. How you both were related to him and how he didn't want anything bad to happen to you guys. A few days later, once again the five of us had another meeting and they brought up send one of us in." Felix starts explaining. "Since I had already told Felix about both of you, I suggested that we would send him in. On top of that, Felix wasn't known by the media as a member of Battle Ground at that second. Word already had gotten out about me a few months prior, so there was no way the rest of us were able to. I was surprised at how easily it was to convince them to send Felix there. That night we found out through a news report that you had ended up in prison for arson. The next day, you met Felix in there and that's that." I.N adds. "Originally, only Jungwon was supposed to know about Felix. And he was for seven months. I found out first and trust me, I was furious at the both of them for lying. All of us knew that you and Jungwon were related to I.N because you told us, and he had visited a few times as well. The next one to find out was Han." Minho says. "I found out because it was when I asked Felix out. He told me that he wanted to tell me the truth before I was 100% certain that I wanted to date him. He told me right then and there what was happening. He even told me that Jungwon knew and Minho as well. Seungmin was the last one to find out." Han tells me. I looked at everyone in the room and scoffed. "I found out when I accidentally overheard Felix and Jungwon talking about it." Seungmin says. "When I was alerted that Hyunjin and Chris found out about you all fully, I immediately knew that they had their eye on Y/n. There would have been no other reason either of them would have found out about the relation between you and I.N." Felix finished explaining. "Can you let me go now?" I asked Han. "You promise not to harm Felix?" He asked with just as much sass and I gave him. I sighed. "I promise not to harm your boyfriend." I told him. I feel Han let go of the hug he put me into and then we all just stood there. I tried running through what would be the best decision. 

Felix's POV:

I watch as Y/n turned towards I.N. "Tell Hyunjin and Chris that it's on. That what they did now gives me every right to mess with them. I'd love to see where this goes, because quite frankly, they're losing right now." She tells her cousin. She then turns to me. "I was mad at you originally, but then realized that you were truly doing it to keep my brother and I safe. I'm not going to kick you out because you mean too much to Han and you've become like a brother to me. My only thing is that you follow the rules I have set about what you can tell Chris and Hyunjin. You give them any information on where I might be or anything about me that I tell you whether it is true or not. They may be your main bosses, but you live under my roof. And while you do, you play by my rules." Y/n tells me. I nod my head. I was glad she didn't kick me out, I thought she would have and don't get me wrong she has every right to do so, but she decided to let me stay. Jeongin goes and stands in between his cousins. "I will never let anything bad happen to you both. That's my job as your cousin but also as the oldest of the three of us." I hear him say. I smile at the three of them, I was so happy they were there for each other. "You're a day older than me Jeongin, you need to let me help you carry some of the weight. We can both take care of Y/n that way." Jungwon said. I hear her scoff. "You don't need to protect me, I can protect myself very well."

A/N: 

Hi! So, this will be the last A/N in this book and then one last one in each Brand New and Not Ordinary... It's ODDINARY. Basically, I won't be putting anymore A/n's in my stories unless there is a specific reason for it! Anyways I hope you enjoy this update and have a great day/night <3