11

Warning(s):

- Mentions of murder

- Mentions of killing

Remember:

- A phone call is this

Same day

TXT's Base

Y/n's POV:

"What do you think the rest of them are doing?" Huening Kai asked me as he, Taehyun and I laid in the fort we made. "I have no idea. I hadn't seen or heard anything about a job coming up soon." I explained. "Someone probably contacted them last minute. Let's be honest, it happens a lot." Taehyun said. I nodded my head. We kept talking for a few more minutes before I see Soobin looking at us. "Really?" He asks with a smile. I just laugh. "Yes really! I haven't been able to hang out with you guys recently, especially Hyuka and Tae!" I exclaimed. "You should know them better by now Soobin. It's the three of them." Beomgyu says. The three of us laughed. This was the only time that I actually felt like a teenager. Where I could take a deep breath and not worry about so many different things. It was stressful being the makeshift leader of my group. I had been since it was just Jungwon, Minho and I. Whenever I saw TXT outside of a mission, they all, especially the youngest two, made sure I got to relax and be myself. It was amazing to feel at ease. "Well, the three of you better have enough room for the three of us because we are joining you." Yeonjun says. "Of course, there is room for all of us." Huening Kai said.

Soobin's POV:

I was glad to see that Y/n was having a good time here. Even though Huening Kai is younger than all of us, it feels like Y/n is actually the youngest one and we all just accepted it. It was definitely crazy the first time we all met Y/n. She was 15, like both Taehyun and Huening Kai was, and she walked into the club that we owned and talked to me and Yeonjun.

Flashback 

Soobin's POV:

"Do you know when the person from the most wanted group is showing up here Soobin?" Yeonjun asked me. I shake my head. "No. All I know was that I received an email like two days ago about one of them showing up here to talk about something." I respond. After waiting a few more minutes, we heard the doors to the club open up. When I looked up, I was shocked to see a young girl show up. I knew right away who they sent. Yang Y/n, otherwise known as Eden. "Are you both Choi Soobin and Choi Yeonjun?" She asks us. "Yes, we are. You must be Yang Y/n. Please, have a seat." Yeonjun said. "What can we help you with?" I asked her. "You see, there is somebody me and group have been tracking due to them owing us something. I got word that he would be here tonight. I know you two are a part of TXT and you are the owners of this club. I wanted to clear with the both of you if it would be okay to eliminate him here?" She asked. Yeonjun and I look at each other. "Why would you ask permission from us when you could just go ahead and do it anyways?" I questioned her. "Unlike most people, my group tries to not get gangs pissed at us. We might be the most wanted, but a gang big enough and mad enough, could easily take us out. Maybe in the future, we could make an alliance. I just wanted to ask beforehand, so you didn't find someone murdered randomly in your club." Y/n says. "You're very smart about this. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Yeonjun asks. "I'm 15." She said confidently. "So, you are the same age as the youngest two in our gang. I'm 18 and Soobin over here is 17." Yeonjun says. "We have no problem with you using our club to eliminate your target. My only request is that you and your group meet up with us tomorrow at this location." I say handing her a card. "Done deal. I will see you guys later." Y/n said turning towards the door and leaving.

Flashback over

I'm glad that the next day we met the other few members of the most wanted group that were with them already. They also were just as welcoming with the new members of Y/n's group when they joined as well. For a while, the six of us, in the fort, all laid there in silence and just relaxed. 

Yeonjun's POV:

I heard my phone ringing from outside of the fort. We all groaned after having just a moment of silence. "I'll be right back." I told them. I exited the fort and went over to the kitchen counter where I placed my phone. I looked at the caller id and saw it said Jungwon. I answered the call. "What's wrong Jungwon?" I asked him. I hear a sigh. "Remember when I said the guys and I had a job to do?" He asked me. "Yeah? What's wrong?" I asked even more worried. "I lied. Jeongin called me and asked for all of us minus Y/n go to Battle Ground's base." Jungwon says. "What do you mean you went to their base? Jungwon what did you do?" I questioned him very concerned. "The guys and I joined Battle Ground. We had to. We need to get Y/n to join as well, but she can't know we've done so." He explains. "You did what?"