13

Remember:

- Text messages are this

Jungwon's POV:

It had been 45 minutes since Y/n ran up to her room. We haven't heard anything from her since she did. "Was this a bad idea?" Seungmin asked. I shook my head. "We all know we did this for a good reason, we didn't get a chance to explain because she was upset, which is very reasonable." I tell him. Seungmin nodded his head. "Someone should go check on her. It's been a while." Han says. "I'll go check." I tell the rest. I start to head up the stairs and when I get to Y/n's door, I start knocking. "Y/n? Can you open up so we can talk?" I asked. I waited a moment before I realized I didn't hear anything from her room. I tried to open her door only to realize it was locked. "Jeongin!" I yell. I hear him run up the stairs and over to me. "What's wrong?" He asks me. "Her door is locked." I said seriously. I see panic in his face. "Step back, I'll kick the door." My cousin says. I back up and watch him kick it. Once it's open, we looked around the room. Everything seemed to be in place still. "Won, come look at this." I.N says. I walk over to where he was at the window and saw it was open. "Fucking hell." I say. "We should probably go tell the others. I'll head down first; you try texting her." He says. I watch as Jeongin leaves the room and I grab my phone out of my pocket. "Y/n, where are you? Can we talk this through?" I texted before heading downstairs before seeing everyone standing up. "What do you mean Y/n's not in her room Jeongin?!" Minho asks. "Exactly what I said."

Y/n's POV:

I was about ten minutes away from Kep1er's base. I got off my bike and put it at a nearby lake beside a tree. I looked at my phone and saw multiple messages from my group and I.N. I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone. I put it underneath my motorcycle and turned on my back up phone. I put the phone back into my bag and started to walk the rest of the distance to their base. Once I arrive at the door, I start to knock on it. After a few moments of knocking, I see the door open and Hikaru standing in front of me. "Y/n!" She says before pulling me into a hug. I laugh. "Hi Hikaru." I say hugging her back. "Come on, let's get you inside. Hiyyih said you were coming but didn't say why." She says while moving out of the door frame so I could walk in. "Right. I'll go put my stuff down in the room I usually stay in, and can you get everyone else to meet in the meeting room?" I asked her. She nodded her head and turned to the living room. "Heads up, Hiyyih said she is going to be in the room when you get up there." Hikaru mentions to me. I nod my head and walk down the hallway to the guest room. When I walk in I see Hiyyih, but I also see Hyuka with her. I sighed. "You know what, I'm not shocked you called Kai here." I say before putting my bag on the floor. "I've been getting texts and calls from not only your group but Battle Ground. What the fuck happened Y/n?" He asks me. "I'll explain it more when we go to the meeting room but let's just say Battle Ground got five new members." I say to them. "Wait what?" Hiyyih asks. "Let's just go meet everyone else in the meeting room and I will explain everything." I tell them. They both nod their heads, and both grab one of my hands. We walked down to the meeting room and when we walked in, the other eight members of Hiyyih's gang already waiting for the three of us. "It's nice to see you again Y/n." Mashiro tells me. I nod my head. "You guys too." I respond. "Not that we aren't glad that you are here but what happened? Huening Kai got here like 20 minutes before you did and said his phone was blowing up." Yujin asks me. For the next few minutes, I explained what happened. From what happened when Kai and the other members of TXT visited to what happened an hour ago. "Wait, so you're telling us that they joined Battle Ground?" Yeseo asks. "That's exactly what I'm saying." I respond. "Okay. First things first, you can stay here as long as you need to. We won't mention to anyone where you are." Yujin says. "I'm only going to tell the others of my gang, so they are aware. I'll make sure they don't tell anyone either." Huening Kai says. "Y/n, if you still want to go around doing what you normally do, just do it with more caution. Also, let's dye your hair. It'll help not only keep the police off your ass if they quickly glance and don't realize it's you with a new hair color. Plus, it might help keep Battle Ground running around for a little trying to find you." Mashiro explains to me. "Oh! Hiyyih, Kai and I can help her dye her hair!" Dayeon adds. "Alright. Now that we have a general idea of what we are doing." Xiaoting starts before continuing. "There's no way you could be tracked by them, right?" She finishes. "Nope. I ditched my bike at the lake maybe ten minutes from here. Plus, the phone I had been using is with it too. The one I have on me is a backup and they have no idea about it."

Chris's POV:

After we moved everyone into the base, Jungwon and Jeongin came over to Hyunjin and I. "So, we've got bad news." Jeongin says. "What do you mean?" I ask them seriously. "We told Y/n about the five of us joining you guys and now we can't find her. She ran away after going to her room. Out the window." Jungwon tells me. I sigh. "Have you asked everyone you know if they've seen her?" Hyunjin asks. "Yup. No one has heard anything from her." I.N says. I looked over at Hyunjin and he nodded his head. "Don't worry, we'll find her." I said to them. They turned around and went to go hang out with everyone else. I sit down in my office chair and shake my head. Hyunjin sits on my legs, facing me. "Don't worry, we'll find her. The mouse won't outrun the cats." He says while smirking. "Oh, I know." I respond before kissing him. "Let's start looking, hm?"