20

Warnings:

- Mentions of fighting

- Mentions of shooting

- Mentions of injuries

- Mentions of death

- Mentions of being stabbed

A week later

Hyunjin's POV:

"Hyunjin, Chris! Open the door." I hear coming from the front door. I head to the door and open it. In front of me stood the seven members of Enhypen. "What's happening?" I asked. Jungwon pushes into the base. "We found her." He said. "What?" I asked shocked. I wasn't sure if I heard him correctly. "We found Y/n." He repeats. My mind starts racing. "Wait. I need to get the others. Jungwon, you know where the living room is, take your group over there, I will be back in a few minutes." I watch as Jungwon nods his head and takes the other six into the living room. I head up the stairs and started knocking on I.N's door. "Jeongin! Open up!" I say still knocking. As I'm knocking, his door opens. "What's wrong Hyunjin?" I hear him ask me. "Jungwon and the rest of Enhypen are downstairs. They found her." I said. "They found Y/n?" He asked while his voice cracked slightly. This whole kidnapping had been hard on Jeongin and Jungwon. Y/n was their family, and they know nothing about what has happened to her. "Yes. Go grab everyone else, I'm going to grab Chris. Meet us down there with the others." I.N nods his head before leaving his room and heading over to Felix and Han's shared room. I turned to go down the other side of the hall towards my shared room with Chris. I entered the room and saw him at his computer. "Chris." I say. He looked over at me. "What's up Hyunjin?" My boyfriend asked me. "Enhypen found her." I blurt out. I watch as he looks up from his computer and gives me his full attention. "They did?" He asked skeptically. I nodded my head. "Jungwon has his gang downstairs, and the others are down there already." I explained. Chris immediately stood up and walked over to me. "Then let's go down now." Chris says while grabbing my hand and dragging me down the stairs with him. We went into the living room and there were the rest of our gang and all seven members of Enhypen. "What did you find?" Chris asks Jungwon while pulling me over to the couch to sit with him. He sits on the couch before pulling me onto his lap. I rolled my eyes slightly at him but just let him hold me. I knew this was something he did if he was stressed or just needed some sort of comfort. "We started looking around different abandoned places." Jungwon starts. "I got placed at that one big one at the edge of Incheon. I surveyed there for a few days and saw a bunch of people going in and out of there. Members of Aespa,  and NCT 127 were going in and out of the building." Ni-ki said. "Did you catch a glimpse of Y/n?" I asked him. "Yeah, I did." He tells us. Immediately I.N, Chris and I perked up. "You did?" I.N asks shocked. Ni-ki nodded his head. "I even talked to her for a moment. She was apprehensive because she didn't know who I was, but when she found out I worked with Jungwon, she started to talk to me. She doesn't look good." He explained. "What did they do to her?" Chris asked. "Chris, you don't want to know." Jungwon spoke up. "What do you mean I don't want to know?" He questioned. Jungwon looks at the three of us and sighs. "Tell them Ni-ki." He tells the youngest. "When I saw Y/n and talked with her, she had wounds everywhere. Her legs had multiple stab wounds, cuts on her arms, she had bruises all over her and more. She wasn't in good shape." Ni-ki says. I feel Chris's hold get tighter on me when we heard about her condition. "We leave in an hour. Call TXT and inform them what is happening and tell them to meet us there. Grab what you need."

2 hours later

Y/n's POV:

I lifted my head up when I heard the door slam open. I see Leeteuk run over to me and cut the rope that kept me bound to the chair. "Stand up." He said while forcing me up. I almost fall to the ground because of how long I had been in that damned chair for. I hear some noises coming from around the place I was in. Leeteuk grabs a knife off the table near the chair and puts it up to my neck. "It looks like they've found you." He snarls at me. I let out a shaky breath trying not to move too much, so the knife didn't cut me. A few minutes passed and Leeteuk kept me in his hold when I heard the door open. In front of us I saw Taehyun and Ni-ki were standing there. "We found her!" I watch Ni-ki yell. I watch as the rest of TXT run in and so does Battle Ground. Right behind Battle Ground was my brother and his group. "Look at this Eden, people actually care about you enough to come try to save you. Such a crowd." Leeteuk said. "Let her go Leeteuk." I hear Chris say. "Why should I?" He asks putting the blade right on my neck. I watch as both my brother and cousin get nervous and see that Chris and Hyunjin get angry. "He said let her go. I suggest you listen to what he says." Hyunjin says forcefully. I hear laughing from behind me. "Oh, so you have a weakness other than each other. That's so interesting." I felt the knife slowly cut my skin as he moves the blade slightly. I let out a hiss of pain as he did that. "Y/n!" I hear my brother yell. I felt so exhausted, but I forced myself to look over at Jungwon. "You have no back up Leeteuk, we killed the others." Yeonjun tells him. While looking at Jungwon, I see him signal something. When it clicked in my head, I see Jungwon nudge someone he was standing next to. He discreetly grabbed his gun, and I ducked down as much as I could. I hear the shot from the gun and felt the hold that was on me drop. After Leeteuk's hold on me released I dropped down to the ground. I hear someone rush over and help me up. "You're okay." I hear. I looked to see Hyunjin holding me. "I'm exhausted." I muttered. "Go to sleep Y/n. We all got it from here." Chris says. I watch Chris and Hyunjin silently signaled to each other before turning to me. "We're going to put you on Chris's back so you can rest, okay?" Hyunjin say. I nodded my head. Hyunjin helps me onto his boyfriend's back. "Sleep."