17

Warnings:

- Kidnapping

- Mentions of physical fights

- Mentions of being drugged

Next day

Y/n's POV:

I walked over to the bar seeing Yeonjun over there. "Hey Yeonjun." I said to him. He looked over at me and smiled. "Ah that's right, that's tonight." He said while handing me a drink. "Unfortunately. Do you see the other four that are here too?" I asked him while taking a sip of the drink. It was a rum and coke. I watch as Yeonjun looks around the club and sees who's with me. "Bang Chan, SpearB, Yongbok and Won." He says quietly while looking each one of them. I nodded my head. "Got any news on who's all here tonight and who we might be looking for?" I asked. "Both Aespa and NCT 127 sent members here. Aespa sent Winter and Giselle, NCT 127 sent Mark, Yuta and Taeyong. They are allies with Super Junior and they have been here for at least the past thirty minutes." Yeonjun explains. "Anyone else that I should know about?" I said while taking another sip of the drink. "Huening Kai is here and so is Soobin. Hiyyih, along with Youngeun and they are sitting with Huening Kai and Soobin." I nodded my head. "I'm not shocked that Hiyyih is here since Hyuka is as well." I said. "Yeah, Hiyyih asked to meet up with him because they hadn't seen each other in a while. Anyways, on top of them, Yuqi from (G)-Idle is here and San and Wooyoung from Ateez are also here." He says before taking a drink of water. "Also, there's six people that have been showing up here a lot. They seem to be a group. I heard about a few of them on the news last night. I'm going to go introduce myself to them when Beomgyu gets here later. Taehyun would've joined but he had to deal with something with his parents, so he'll be back by the weekend." Yeonjun explained. "Ask Jungwon to join you with Beomgyu, he'll do it." I tell the older. "Are you going to get into trouble with Chris and Hyunjin if Jungwon comes with us?" Yeonjun questions with his eyebrows raised. I looked over to see Chris staring at me from a table about 20 feet away from me. I looked back at him and smirked before turning back to Yeonjun. "Probably, but I don't care. Just take him then and I'll deal with the fall out." I finished up my drink while I kept talking to Yeonjun. A few minutes passed before someone I didn't recognize sat down, right next to me at the bar. I looked at Yeonjun to see if he knew who it was before he shook his head. "Could I get you another drink?" He asked me. I gave a fake smile before agreeing. "Just the usual Yeonjun." I remind him before turning back to the man next to me. "What's your name?" I asked him in a flirty tone. "Jungwoo. What about a pretty girl like you?" He flirts back. I internally groan at the question. "Y/n." I say shortly. He nodded his head as Yeonjun hands me another rum and coke. "So, what are you doing here by yourself? There's no way you are here by yourself." Jungwoo said. "Just needed to get out for a little bit." I lied. He nodded his head. I hear the song that was playing change. "Want to dance?" He asked me. I let out a forced giggle and nodded my head. "Sure." I say before he stands up at turns away for a moment. I used that moment to look at Yeonjun and signal him to keep his eyes on us. Jungwoo turned around and pulled me into the crowd and we danced for two songs. After that, he pulled me into the area where the meeting rooms are at. Once I noticed where we were, I started to get defensive. I push him off of me. After I do that, I feel someone grab me from behind. I started to thrash around before I elbow them. When I looked up, I saw a girl behind me and guy beside Jungwoo. I knew who they were immediately. "Winter and Yuta." I said at them. The three of them started to surround me. "Eden." Winter said to me. 'Fucking hell.' I thought. I knew that this wasn't going to end well. As they got closer, I started to fight back. We fought for a while before I feel a cloth go over my mouth and nose. When I inhaled, darkness took over my vision.

Chris's POV:

I looked around the club not seeing Y/n anywhere or that guy she had been with. I looked around and noticed Jungwon and Yeonjun talking with a group of guys that looked around Y/n and Jungwon's age. I walked over to them quickly. "Hey Chris, what's up?" Yeonjun asked. "I don't see Y/n anymore." I stated in a serious tone. Jungwon stands up quickly. "What do you mean you can't see Y/n?" He asked concerned. The guys that Jungwon and Yeonjun were sitting with looked concerned. "Exactly what I said. Last I saw her she was on the dance floor with a guy that sat with her at the bar." I mention. Jungwon starts to look panicked. "I'm going to grab Changbin and Felix and I'm going to start looking around the club." He said before going to find the other two. "I don't mean to interrupt you, but we can try to help." The oldest looking guy from the group says. "If you can. What are your names?" I asked. The youngest looking member spoke up. "We are a newer gang called Enhypen. My name is Ni-ki." He said. "I'm Heeseung." The oldest looking one said. "Sunoo." Said the one with guy with light brown hair. "Jake." The one with the Australian accent. "Sunghoon." Said the blonde guy. "Jay." Said the last guy, who had an American accent. "It's nice to meet you all and I appreciate you all helping out. My name is Chris, and I am one of the leaders of Battle Ground." I say. "We know." Heeseung said. "Do you have a photo of what Y/n looks like so we can help find her." Ni-ki asked me. I nodded my head before showing them a recent photo of her. "We'll start looking around outside and around the streets. Let's meet up here in about 15 minutes to discuss if we found anything." Jay said. I nodded my head and watched them leave. "We'll find her Chris." Yeonjun said. "I hope so."