19

Warnings:

- Mentions of torture

- Mentions of kidnapping

- Mentions of getting stabbed

The next day

Y/n's POV:

When I woke up, I felt myself on a chair. I tried to move my arms before realizing that they were bound behind my back. I groaned when I remembered what happened. I looked around to see what I could find out about where I was. I turned my head to see that I was in a basement. "Fuck." I say. I tried to loosen the rope that was on my wrists trying to get free. "That's not going to work." I hear someone say. I looked up to see the leader of Super Junior in front of me. "Leeteuk." I said annoyed. "Eden." He replied. I scoffed. "You really had to kidnap me just to prove a point?" I asked. I hear him laugh. He pulls a knife out from his pants pocket before walking over to me. "What do you know about Battle Ground?" He asked me. I scoffed. "You're insane if you think I'm telling you anything." I tell him. I watch as Leeteuk moves closer to me and puts the knife blade down on my thigh and traces it. I ignore what he is doing trying to show no emotion to what he was doing. "I'll ask you again. What do you know about Battle Ground?" He demands. I shake my head. "I'm not telling you anything." I repeat determined. "Bad choice." He said before pushing the knife blade into my skin. He pulls the blade down my leg still pushing the blade into my thigh. I could feel the sting that came from it, but I didn't react at all. "If you don't answer my questions, this and more could happen to you."

Chris's POV:

"So, what have we found out so far?" I asked the three groups in front of me. TXT and Enhypen had joined us at our base. Jungwon sat along with the members of Enhypen. "The two gangs that were at the club and are allies of Super Junior are called Aespa and NCT 127." Yeonjun says. "They had been showing up to the club a lot recently. I think I saw them there for the past week or two. No one who showed up from those two groups said anything to us." Soobin adds on. "The guy who was talking to Y/n was an unknown member of NCT 127. He just recently was announced to the world." Heeseung said. "His name is Jungwoo. He works on the undercover missions for NCT 127 which is why he was only just announced as a member." Sunoo said. "So he was the one who got Y/n alone so that they could kidnap her." Hyunjin said. I groaned before rubbing my face. "I looked back at the security footage after Soobin gave me the okay to go through it. Jungwoo dragged Y/n to where the meeting rooms are and Winter of Aespa and Yuta of NCT 127." Ni-ki mention. I could tell that there was something that he wasn't telling me. "What else did you see Ni-ki?" I asked. "Y/n did put up a fight for a while. I could tell that she was trying her best to get out of the situation. In the footage, I could see Winter go behind Y/n and she put a cloth over Y/n's nose and mouth. That is how they kidnapped her." He said. I watch as Hyunjin stood up and left the room. I sighed before standing up to follow. "We'll be back. Why don't the rest of you keep talking about what you've found, and we can talk about it when we get back." I said before leaving the room to follow my boyfriend.

Hyunjin's POV:

I stomped out of the room before heading upstairs into Chris's office. Once I walked into the room, I slammed the door. I paced back and forth trying to put together what happened to Y/n. She tried fighting back but that didn't help her at all. She still got kidnapped and now we were trying to figure out where she would be and how we can get her back. I hear the door open and close before I feel arms wrap around my waist. "Calm down Jinnie." I hear Chris tell me. "How am I supposed to calm down? Y/n got kidnapped and now we have no idea where she is!" I argued before pushing Chris's arms off of me. I hear him scoff before I feel myself being pushed against the wall. "Hwang Hyunjin." I hear my boyfriend say seriously. I sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm just worried about her. We both have been chasing her for a while and then suddenly when she finally agreed to stay with us, she gets kidnapped." I said while frowning. I felt Chris give me a quick kiss on my check. "Hyunjin, I promise we will do everything we can to get her back. I will not let her slip from our fingers again. Now please, let's go back to the meeting room so we can talk about the next steps we need to take so we can find Y/n."