1.

bennett's pov.

"Hey!! Wait for me!" I panted as a caught up to the group.

"..What's wrong, Bennett?" Razor worryingly said.

I was finally able to catch my breath, holding onto Razor's shoulder for support.
"Goodness.. You guys walk fast." I mumbled, taking my hand off Razor.

"Yea, What's up, Bennett? You were lost in thought, so we left you to think." Chongyun looked at him with a smile, as he planted a kiss on Xingqiu's forehead.

"Gross, stop being all lovey-dovey, then i'll explain!" I teased.

Razor chucked lightly. To me, his laugh was really nice, but i wouldn't ever tell him that.

"Okay Bennett, what were you thinking about? Tell us." Razor intrigued.

I hummed lightly, tapping my chin, "I was just thinking.. We should start a band! I mean, You can play the electric guitar, right? Chongyun used to play the drums, and he said he was teaching Xingqiu the piano! I know how to sing, and i already thought of a name! We can-" I stopped rambling. "Why are you all staring at me like that?"

"You can sing!?" The three said in unison.

I stared blankly, "Well.. I mean, yea!" how embarrassing.. I thought.

"That's so cool, Bennett.. With your voice and my guitar, and Xingqiu and Chongyun, we would be great." Razor put his hand on my shoulder. I felt this sort of.. spark? I can't explain it, whatever.

"Yea.." I looked at the ground. "Well, if you all agree, I already thought of a name!" I threw my signature thumbs-up.

"Sure, I think it's a good idea." Chongyun said, looking over to Xingqiu. "What about you, love?"

Xingqiu smiled, "Mhm! I'm getting better at the piano, too!"

"Great! Now here, I was thinking of a couple name ideas." I took out a crumbled piece of paper from my pocket, sighing lightly. "I can tell." Razor nudged my shoulder.

I ignored his teasing, unfolding the paper. "Here!"

It read, as follows:

—————
Name Ideas for the Band!

- Adventure Time
-
—————-

and it was all blank after that..

"Uh, There's only one name here.." Xingqiu broke the silence.

"Yes.. Well, I couldn't think of any more." I sighed deeply.

Razor hummed, "I think I have one."

"Go ahead, anything is better then 'Adventure Time', No offense Bennett." Chongyun patted my shoulder.

I sighed in defeat, "Okay.. What's your idea, Razor?"

"What about.. 'Electric Love' ? I like it. Bennett, you remind me of electricity, so since you're the lead singer, I think it should have something to do with you." He said, with a small grin.

Chongyun and Xingqiu cooed lightly.

I tried to ignore them, and the blush that was probably- no, was, on my face. "Really? ..How do I remind you of electricity?" I looked up at him, smiling softly.

He looked away, almost as if he was second-guessing what he said. "You're just.. i don't know." He coughed. "Um, I should get going. I'll meet you guys at Bennett's house tomorrow."  He lowered his head.

"Wait, Razor! ..Make sure to text me tomorrow, I'll give you my address. You probably don't remember it." I pulled out my phone.

He pushed it back, "No need, I remember it." He said, fighting a smile.

"Oh.. Okay! Well, we all approve of your name for the band, right guys?" Chongyun and Xingqiu nodded in approval. "Perfect, we'll talk about it later! See you tomorrow, Razor!" I waved him goodbye, flashing a warm smile.

Once he was out of sight, I walked back to the group.
"So.. are you guys dating undercover? or.." Chongyun questioned, and Xingqiu chuckled.

"What.. N-no way!! Me and Razor are just friends."

Xingqiu smirked, "Sure, 'friends' are people who flirt, got it."

"We do not flirt! He's just being.. nice." My tone turned softer. I paused for a second, then starting. "To be honest.. Razor is a really cool guy. But even if I did like him, which I do not, I don't think he likes me."

Xingqiu nodded, "I understand you. I always thought Chongyun and me would be nothing more then friends, and that he was straight, but look at us now!" Xingqiu squeezed his boyfriend's hand.

"Yea yea.. I get it. I should go now, It's getting dark. Let's meet at my place, 11am." I checked my alarm, setting it for the designated time.

"Okay, Awesome! See you and your boyf- Razor, tomorrow." Xingqiu snickered.

I rolled my eyes, walking off.

———————————————————————————