2.

no one's pov.

———————————————————————————

Razor!! 😊

on my way, see you soon.
10:28am

you're going to be too early, chongyun and xingqiu are going to be running late :')
10:29am

it's not like I don't want to see you, I'm almost there.
10:29am

———————————————————————————

Bennett read that text over and over, 'it's not like I don't want to see you' replayed in his mind. He found himself flustered, until he heard a knock on the door.

He took a deep breath, and opened the door."

"Bennett, hi." He looked at the shorter one's face, noticing how red he was. "..Are you okay? Are you sick? I can go buy some medicine-"

Bennett opened the door more to let him in, "Nonono! I'm fine." He checked his phone. "Hmm.. Chongyun and Xingqiu won't be here for about 20 minutes. Wanna talk about anything?"

It was really silent, until Razor brought something up.

"Bennett, um.. what kinda- i mean, i don't know.. what kind of people are you um, into?" Razor said, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Oh! Well.." He scratched the back of his neck, then sighing. "I'm uh.. actually pansexual, haha!"

Razor's eyes wider, then he smiled lightly. "That's cool.. Well then, I'm gay." He bit his tongue after saying that, turning his head like it didn't happen.

"Really? How cool! I mean- that's awesome, Razor. I'm glad you told me." Bennett smiled cheerfully.

Razor looked into his eyes and smiled back. "No problem.. um, if you don't mind, I made us a band poster last night." He brought out his phone, opening a photo. "I just don't have a printer, so.."

Bennett's eyes sparkled, "That's so cute!! I have a printer, you can use it!" He pointed to the printer across the room, making sure Razor saw it.

"Cute? I guess.." Razor mumbled, "Ahem, thank you for letting me use it, I'll do it right now, thanks again." He stood up and walked over to the machine.

"Uh, Bennett.. how do you work this thing?"
He nervously messed with the buttons.

"Ah, no worries! I'll help you." Bennett also stood up, making his way next to Razor. "Here, this button is for color or no color, this one here..."

Bennett kept talking, but Razor was just admiring him, his green eyes, snowy blonde hair, his face.. Razor thought it was really cute. He then realized, snapping back to reality, shaking his head.

"Got it, Razor?" Bennett smiled, for the millionth time today.

"Oh- um, yes! Thanks Benny- I mean Bennett, sorry!" Razor was just a mess, stumbling over words.

Bennett giggled lightly, "It's all good Razor, you can call me Benny! As long as I can call you Raz." He winked.

Razor blushed profusely, and Bennett could probably tell.

"See? Flirting, what did I say." Xingqiu walked through the door, with Chongyun behind him.

"What! When did you guys get here?" Bennett was shocked, did they really hear him say that?

"Eh, enough to hear that you guys are gay, gay, homosexual gay!!" Xingqiu teased, sing-song

Chongyun laughed, "Okay love, that's enough, They're both as red as tomato's."

"You guys are so embarrassing.." Bennett sighed.

"A-ahem.. should we start practicing?" Razor blushed.

"Yes! Good idea!" Xingqiu joined in.

Once the 4 grabbed their instruments, Bennett led them to a room with bean bags, snacks, and lots of band posters.

"So.. Benny.. uh, what song are we practicing?" Razor asked, grabbing a grape and eating it.

"Great question, Raz! I was thinking of this one song I like, It's called 'Still Into You' by Paramore. I think we have all the perfect instruments." He gave his signature thumps up.

Chongyun and Xingqiu gave each other a look, definitely saying 'they're so gay i love it.'

"Oh.. I know that one. I've watched electric guitar covers for it, I remember it pretty well." He ate another grape, "..These grapes are really good, by the way." He smiled.

"Perfect! And also, those are my favorite too, I can buy you some, or we could go together!" He picked up the paper sheets, handing them out to everyone.

"Sure.." Razor blushed slightly, taking the sheet from Bennett's hand.

"Hmm.. 'Sure' to the date, or Bennett buying you some?" Xingqiu joined in.

"It's not a date! We're just two bros buying grapes together, nothing date-like about that." Bennett flushed, crossing his arms.

"Mhm.. that's what they all say." Chongyun chuckled.

Everyone was staring at Razor, as if they were waiting for him to say something. "Um.. we could still go if it was a.. never mind." He coughed. "I'll get my guitar ready."

Xingqiu raised a brow, about to tease him, but stopping himself.

———————————————————————————

(A/N) hihi sorry this chapter ended suddenly i got tired lol :,)