5.

no one's pov.

———————————————————————————
Bennett 💛

hey, i'm here. :)
1:12pm

already??! GAHBA okay i'm on my way
1:15pm
———————————————————————————

Razor was waiting at the coffee shop Bennett recommend, and he could tell it was indeed fancy. Just like Bennett said it would be. Razor's phone dinged, it was Bennett telling him he's here. As he was about to respond, he heard the door open. Bennett walked in, searching the room until his eyes met Razor's.

"Hi Razor!!" Bennett walked up to him, his smile gleamed.

Razor also smiled, but it was much softer, "Hi, Bennett. I got us a table, do you know what you want?" He pointed to the table.

"Thanks! I was just going to get a latte.. something simple, y'know?" They both walked over to the table, sitting down.

"Hm, Bennett ordering simple? Surprising." Razor teased, moving Bennett's seat for him to sit down.

"Haha, very funny." Bennett replied, "Ah, thanks for moving my seat, Razor." He blushed lightly.

"No problem.. the menu here is confusing, I'll just get what you're having, and uh.. a cookie." He narrowed his eyes on the menu.

"Cool! I'll pay for you." Bennett said proudly.

Razor chuckled, "No need, I'll pay for us both. Your company can be how you pay." He fixed his ponytail.

"A-ah. Okay! Well, there's no use arguing, you'll win anyway. He paused, "Hey Raz.. I noticed your earring yesterday, can i see it!?" Bennett said, rather excited.

"Hmm, this one?" He pointed to his left ear. "Sure, go ahead." He tucked some hair behind his ear, exposing the earring.

"Ooh! It's so cool, look, I like the color!" Bennett pointed to the earring, getting closer to Razor's face.
"Do you think an earring would suit me?" He said, backing away from his face.

"No, you look cute already." Razor mumbled, his cheeks red.

"Hmm? What was that?" Bennett questioned.

Razor's eyes widened, realizing he said that out loud.
"Ah, nothing. Look, our stuff is here.
He replied, faster then he intended to.
"Thank you, ma'am." Razor smiled softly,
the waitress then walked away.

"This looks really good! So does that cookie- oops, that's yours, sorry." Bennett chuckled.

Razor moved the cookie over to him, "You can have some." He stuffed the cookie in Bennett's mouth.

Bennett made an effort not to choke, eating the cookie slowly. "Gah- thanks!" He scratched the back of his neck, trying to not get flustered.

"No problem." Razor ate the other half of the cookie, licking the crumbs off his fingertips. "Are you okay? Why are you all red?"

(A/N) Bennett was screaming to himself in his mind. Here, would you like to see?:

GAHSHSHSHSJBS OH. MY. UFKCKCINT GODDDODODKKD. RAZOR JUST FED ME A COOKIE, THEN LICKED- NO MNEJSOMGJJNGGNIMSODOWNBADHELPME.

there, that was a little bit of what Bennett thinks about. Ahem, back to the story.

(same bennett, same.)
———————————————————————————

"Bennett? Are you okay? Hello.." Razor waved his hands infront of the flustered boy's face.

Bennett lifted his face from his hands, realizing he was zoned out. "Sorry! Oh my gosh, sorry Raz! I was just thinking.." He trailed off.

"Thinking of.. what?" Razor tilted his head.

"N-nothing!! Just random stuff." He changed the subject, "So.. do you want me to walk you home?"

Razor blushed lightly, "Well.. I was hoping I could stay over at your house tonight, you have a couch, yes? A-ahem.. only if you're okay with it." He turned his head, waiting for an answer.

"Ah, sure!! I mean- yes, but I don't want you to sleep on the couch. It's uncomfortable! I'll take the couch, you take my bed." Bennett giggled under his breath.

"Hmm.. how about we share?" Razor intrigued.

His eyes widened, "W-what.. that's bold.." Bennett mumbled.

Razor's face was blank, as if he was registering what he said. "Wait- sorry, not like that. I meant y'know.. switching from the bed and couch everyday."

"Oh? How long are you playing to stay? Do you want to be my roommate, or something?" He teased, raising a brow.

"Well actually-"

Bennett cut him off, "Well actually! Don't you live in a studio? That's such a good idea. Then we can practice everyday! I actually do have a second room. It's a little empty, but you can bring stuff from your studio! And then we-" He stopped. "N-nevermind. Ahem, let's get going, I'm excited!" Standing up from his seat, making way for the door.

"Wait, Bennett!" Razor rushed, placing money on the table, then catching up to the shorter boy. "Do you want to come to the studio with me? It'll be easier with a second person." He opened the door for Bennett, letting him out first.

"Sure sure! I'll meet you there." Bennett smiled warmly before making way to his (very) dented car, waving bye.

Even though it was a sudden move with becoming roommates, Razor enjoyed it. He enjoyed Bennett's company.

———————————————————————————
(A/N) AND THEY WERE ROOMATES. THE CHAOS BEGINS 💃