3.

razor's pov.

Once I walked out of the room, I ran to the bathroom. This was really embarrassing. If Xingqiu and Chongyun could see it, does that mean Bennett can too? Does he even like me back? There's no way. He's way out of my league. And this song particularly.. Did he do it on purpose? No. I have to stop thinking like that. Bennett is my best friend, It's going to stay that way. Bennett is my best-

"Hey Raz! Are you okay? We're waiting for you." Bennett knocked on the bathroom door.

"Oh! Um.. Yep, give me a second." I replied, rushing to open the door.

"Hi. Sorry.. I needed to uh.. wash my face." I lied.

Bennett could probably- no, obviously tell I was lying, but he just smiled and walked back to the room, signaling for me to follow.

"Alright, c'mon!" He then tripped over his own feet seconds after.

"Ah, Bennett. Be careful." I caught him by the arm, then letting him go and dusting him off.

He caught his balance, then thanking me over and over. "Sorry, Razor! I trip all the time, It's just my bad luck, I'm surprised it hasn't passed on to you." He laughed, then entered the room.

I wouldn't really mind if it passed on to me, if it's from Bennett, it's okay. That's what I thought, but I'd never dare to tell him.

I also entered the room, seeing Xingqiu and Chongyun basically making out on the couch, gross.

"Ew. Can you guys stop, we're supposed to be practicing." I covered my face.

"Oops, sorry!" Xingqiu chuckled. "Now.. Let's start practicing, right?"

————— after practicing because i'm lazy —————

"Wow, Raz! You're really good at the electric guitar." Bennett pat my shoulder. Chongyun and Xingqiu hummed a simple 'mhm' in agreement.

"Thank you.. But your voice is better, I never knew you could sing." I winked at him.

Wait. Did I technically just flirt with him? Is this what Xingqiu was talking about?

I checked my phone, like I didn't just do that. 10pm already.. "Uh, I should get going." I stood up, making my way for the door, not wanting to see what Bennett's reaction was.

"Wait, Razor." Bennett grabbed me by the hand, then immediately letting go. "Sorry. Uh, listen. Do you maybe want to go have coffee tomorrow?" His tone softened.

I locked eyes with him. "Hm, sure. Text me the address." I smiled lightly- though he could probably see it.

"Okay! See you tomorrow, Raz!" Bennett waved goodbye.
Everytime he used that nickname, I felt something in my heart, I'm not sure what, so I'll just ignore it.
But.. I want to see what will happen tomorrow..

"Yes.. bye, Benny." So why not test my luck?

———————————————————————————
(A/N) HSJSN SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I JUST WOKE UP 😭😭 el oh el apologizing to the imaginary readers🧍‍♀️