10.

bennett's pov.

I got out of the shower and realized Razor wasn't home. Where could he have gone.. is he mad at me? I was just trying to make him feel better.. I'm sorry..
Wait! What am I doing, I should be mad at Razor now, he's the one who pushed me away. But I still feel bad.. What was he crying about?

Wait. Yesterday, he came out after me and Fischl had our "talk". Did he.. hear anything?

Shit. Shit. Shit. Was he crying because he thinks I like him? Does he think I'm weird now? I mean- it's stupid to like your bestfriend, right? right!?
This is all my fault. Razor doesn't like me. He sees me as his bestfriend and nothing else, right? I hate being so unlucky.. It's all my fault.

I sighed, fixing my hair in the mirror. I just want to get my mind off of Razor right now.

ding!

I picked my phone off the counter, turning it on.
It was Fischl.

bird girl: bennett, have you proposed your love interest to razor yet?

ADVENTURETIME!!!: no !! i think he's mad at me 😀

bird girl: oh? what have you done this time, poor soul.

ADVENTURETIME!!!: JSJSJSHSF I HEARD HIM CRYING AND TRIED TO COMFORT HIM AND HE TOLD ME TO GO AWAY HAHAH !!! 😊

bird girl: oh dear me.. maybe he's on his period.

ADVENTURETIME!!!: are you ok 😀

bird girl: no. anyways, goodluck on your unfortunate love life. i'll talk to you once you finally confess you like the lovesick boy, farewell.

ADVENTURETIME!!!: what

-

well that was weird.. Fischl has a.. different personality! But that's what makes her unique, I'm glad she's my friend. My mind then shifted back to Razor, even if I was trying to ignore it.

"please.. Bennett.."
my mind replayed those words in my head. So he was crying because of me. I made Razor cry.. I made the boy I love cry. Shit. I need to apologize. I need to put my feelings aside and do something.

I need to text him.

ADVENTURETIME!!!: hey Razor.. can we talk? When are you getting home?

whyisthisdudekindahot: bennett.. hi. much apologies, I was at my mom's house. I'll be back soon.

ADVENTURETIME!!!: okay !! drive safe.

-

I turned off my phone, laughing to myself at the contact name I gave him.

just be yourself. BUT THATS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE I CAN'T BE MYSELF WHEN I KNOW RAZOR IS SAD BECAUSE OF ME??? OKAY OKAY I GOT THIS. RIGHT? RIGHT!
I pointed at myself in the mirror, which did.. nothing.

I continued to fix my hair in the mirror, until it was good enough. I slipped on a hoodie, barely looking at which one it was. Then I put on black sweatpants, waking over to the couch and waiting for Razor to arrive.

After a couple minutes, (which seemed like hours to me) I heard the door open. Razor stood there, his eyes still puffy. I wonder if he cried again..

"Hey." He paused, I followed his eyes as he looked me up and down. "Is that my hoodie?" He titled his head, to which I mentally screamed.

I slightly panicked, looking at my hoodie to find that it was indeed his. "Wha- Oh!! Yes.. I wasn't really paying attention. I guess it is, heh." I rubbed the back of my neck, avoiding eye contact.

"It's fine." I watched as he walked into his room, I was about to call out to him, when he turned around just as swiftly. He had.. my hoodie in his hand?

He raised up his arms, sliding the hoodie over. It was.. a little small on him. And by a little small I mean it outlined his chest.

"Now we match." He smiled slightly, before siting next to me, ours knees brushing against each others lightly.

I need to stay focused, I'm here to apologize. Stop being weird, Bennett.

"Haha- we do!" I cleared my throat, and I watched Razor's face go from happiness to guilt.

I sighed, "Listen.. I'm sorry for trying to get into your business this morning. I should have left you alone.. I apologize." I fiddled with my fingers, staring at my lap.

I heard Razor chuckle lightly, and my eyes widened slightly, looking over to him.

"I should be the one saying sorry.. really. I didn't mean to yell at you, I didn't mean to shake off your hand, I didn't mean to tell you to go away. I'm sorry, I really appreciate you, Bennett." The way he stared at me made me want to kiss him there and then. But I stopped myself, instead blushing over his words.

Before I could say anything, Razor yawned, "Bennett.. I'm tired, do you mind- do you mind if I.. lay my head on you.. I'm so.." He trailed off, his head falling on my lap.

My heart was beating so fast. I prayed that Razor didn't hear it. I slowly placed my hand on his hair, running my fingers through it. It was so much softer then I imagined..

"Benny.. Thank you.." Was all Razor murmured before falling asleep.

I guess.. It wouldn't hurt to take a quick nap.

—————————————————————————
(A/N) I LOVED MAKING THIS CHAPTER HELLO?? THANKS FOR 60 READS LOVES <333
SORRY THIS ONE IS A LIL SHORTER, BUT NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER!!! (i hope 😀)