20.

no one's pov.

"That was such a good movie!" Xingqiu laughed manically, and Chongyun looked honestly worried.

Barbara gulped, moving up from behind Fischl, where she was hiding her face, "I didn't like that one kid floating.. and the blood.. and all the curse words!"

"Ah.. you innocent soul." Xingqiu laughed, earning a glare from Barbara.

Razor smiled, his hand in Bennett's hair, "I liked it a lot. Especially when Robin beat the shit out of that bully, sad he died."

"Language!" Barbara huffed, everyone else laughing.

Chongyun hummed, rubbing circles on Xingqiu's back, "It was pretty good. I liked.. when Finny choked that kidnapper to death. And in the end when he came back to school, that stupid smirk on his face was hilarious."

"I agree! You could tell the traumatized boy's pride and confidence grew at the end, even those horrendous bullies backed off!" Fischl crossed her arms, everyone staring at her kind of confused.

"Fischl mean that you could see Finny was proud of himself, after killing that kidnapper guy, his confidence grew." Bennett grinned, everyone laughing slightly.

Razor moved Bennett off him slightly, grabbing his phone, "Hm. It's almost 9PM, you guys should go soon, it's dangerous to drive in the dark."

"Just like a dad.." Xingqiu mumbled, getting up from the couch with Chongyun.

Fischl got up too, lending a hand for Barbara, to which she grabbed and got off the couch.

"Hey, Fischl, want to come over for a sleepover? I'm not busy tomorrow!" Barbara smiled widely, waiting for an answer.

Fischl stopped a laugh, "A sleepover? Barbara.. We're 20 years old.." Fischl sighed, she really only talked normal infront of her closest friends.. especially Barbara. She looked into the other girl's eyes, groaning,"Fine."

"Really? Thanks so much! You won't regret it!" Barbara gleamed, grabbing onto Fischl's arm and leading her out the door.

Bennett watched as Fischl sighed, blushing slightly at Barbara's embarrassing words.

Razor sighed as Bennett laughed, turning their attention back to Chongyun and Xingqiu.

"So, We'll see you guys.. soon?" Razor smiled softly at the two, and they nodded back.

"Yeah! Next time we meet up, it can be a double date. I know this super good ramen shop we can go to, you'll both love it!" Xingqiu replied, grabbing Chongyun's hand, "Okay, we'll see you later!" They ran out the door, not giving the couple any time to answer.

Bennett sighed, "O-okay! Yeah, we can totally do that!" He answered loudly, watching his friends leave before laying his head on Razor's shoulder, "Our friends are.. I don't know. I can't explain it, I can't find the right words, but I really appreciate them. Sure, their sometimes.. weird. But I appreciate them, so much." He hummed, "Sorry if that's confusing."

"I understand, don't worry." Razor answered softly, his tone gentle. He smiled, patting Bennett's head.

The blond boy blushed slightly, wrapping his arms around Razor's, changing the subject, "It's so cold! I'm going to freeze tonight!" He sighed, walking over to the front door and closing it, his bottom lip shaky.