16.

bennett's pov.

I woke up to the sound of the shower, and I almost jumped out of bed to see who was in my house, only to remember Razor lives here.

I sighed, rubbing my eyes and running my hand through my hair. Groaning, I made my way out of bed, only for my legs to somehow bend and send me to the floor.

"Ugh... Stupid legs.." I mumbled, pulling myself together and getting off the floor, then dusting myself off.

I rubbed my knees, making my way to the door and opening it.

"Bennett, everything okay?" Razor walked up suddenly scaring me.

I gasped, "Holy sh-" I turned around to look at him, only for my eyes to widen.

Oh my fucking god. Oh my fucking god. Code red, I repeat, code red.

Razor had a towel around his waist and another around his neck, his hair was dripping wet and he had no shirt on.

I eyed him up and down, maybe too many times, because I heard him snicker, "Hmm? You good, Benny?"

This mother fucker, he's doing this on purpose! He's trying to act hot on purpose! Oh wait.. how does someone act hot on purpose? Oh my fucking god, just say something Bennett! You need to say something or he'll think you're checking him out! I mean.. but aren't I?

"I.. I- Um, Yeah.." I mumbled, forcing words out of myself, only to embarrass me because I could barely even hear myself say anything.

He raised a brow, "Okay.. just making sure you're alright. I heard you and I thought you got hurt, or something." He turned his head away, "Anyways.. I'm going to get changed, see you." Razor gave a light smile, waving a hand goodbye to me. I watched as he walked over to his room, yelling at myself in my head because of how stupid I was being.

"Oh, by the way," Razor yelled out from his room, "You look nice." I heard him laugh to himself.

I looked down at my body, realizing all I had on was shorts, no top. Oh. Oh my god. Wait.. was he staring? He wouldn't say anything unless he was staring right? Oh mY GODAHHHHDJDJS OH MY FUCKING GOD OH MY GOD OH MY- wait calm down. calm down Bennett he was probably just letting you know you had no shirt on. Right? Right!

I turned bright red. My thoughts overtook me, making scenarios in my head, forgetting I was still standing at my bedroom door.

After a couple minutes of standing in the doorway looking stupid, I stole my dignity back and regained myself. Shaking off my thoughts, I let out a sigh and made way back into my room.

I grabbed a shirt from my dresser, mumbling mindless things to myself, slipping on the red shirt. I opened the bottom drawer, pulling out some denim ripped jeans and putting it on. I walked over to the mirror, looking at my outfit. I had on a simple red shirt that read, "Teamwork is dreamwork!" Something that I would probably wear when I was 16. I laughed to myself, grabbing my hairbrush and walking out of my bedroom finally, making way for the bathroom.

I passed Razor's room, peeking inside to find him writing, or maybe drawing in his journal. Oh yeah! The journal he said he'd show me the art of!

"Hey, Raz! Can I see what you draw?" I came in, not caring, or not thinking about the question before I asked.

I watched as Razor slowly brought his head up from the journal, his eyes meeting mine. "B-Bennett.. uh, well.." He glanced at the journal before sighing, "Fine. Come here."