18.

razor's pov.

"..I like you!" Bennett blurted out, and I finally looked up to stare in shock.

"Wh- wait.. what?" My mouth was agape. Did he really just say that?

I watched as he hid his face in his hands, before repeating, "I like you, Razor! I'm sorry I cut you off but I really like you. I feel the same about you, with everything you said. I've liked you for so long now I thought you noticed and just didn't care!" Bennett whined, his cheeks red.

"You make me feel so special! I didn't know how to act and I lost my cool so many times, I tried to hide it. I.. I like you so much and it's so stupid because-" Bennett groaned, suddenly wrapping me in a hug.

I repeated his words in my head. He liked me back? And for long too.. I feel bad. "Bennett.." I looked down at him.

"Razor?" He looked up at me, our eyes locking. His eyes were glassy, he looked as if he could cry any moment.

I hesitated, "Benny.. can I.." I looked away, my face heating up, "Can I kiss you?"

I looked back down at him to see him smiling widely, aggressively nodding.

I chuckled, cupping his cheeks in my hands gently, kissing his nose before kissing his lips. He kissed back, and I've never felt better. His lips were so soft, I felt like I was about to wake up and realize this was all a dream. But I didn't, and I'm so glad this isn't a dream. This is real, Bennett just kissed me.

I pulled back, gasping for air, "You don't know how long i've wanted to do that."

"Oh, but I do." Bennett laughed before pulling me to the ground with him, laying side by side, gazing at the sky.

He reached for my hand, and I interlocked our fingers, squeezing his hand.

"Razor." He looked over at me, and I hummed in response, "Will you be my boyfriend?" I choked on air at the question, the question I never would think he'd ask.

I collected myself, squeezing his hand again, "Of course, Benny."

"Why are you so cute! It's unfair!" Bennett jumped on me, planting kisses on my face. His smile was wide, wider then i've ever seen. And I'm glad i'm the reason he's so happy.

After a while I finally got him off, and we both burst out laughing.

I hummed, "You're cute too, you know." I winked at him, and I watched as his face turned red and he looked away.

"I love you, so much." I grabbed his chin, pulling him in for another kiss. I smiled into it, feeling Bennett's heart beat. I broke the kiss, patting his head, "I always have."

"I love you more!"

"Hmm. I love you mostest, darling~" I whispered in his ear, pulling back and laughing. Something mom taught me! She said that it works every time with mama.

He pulled away from the hug, covering his ear and with a completely red face. He let out a deep breath, "Call me that again, please.."

"Call you what?" I smirked, "Darling?" I cocked my head to the side, acting innocent.

I watched as he let out another deep breath, opening his mouth to speak but saying nothing. He grabbed my hand, pulling me up from the grass.