11.

no one's pov.

Bennett woke up to his hands tangled in the other boy's hair, Razor's face hidden in his lap.

His face quickly turned red, trying to not wake the sleeping boy by his panic.

"Ugh.. Bennett.." Razor shifted, blinking his eyes open slowly.

The blond haired boy quickly turned away, not wanting Razor to see his flustered face.

Razor's face was blank, as if they gears were turning in his head, before he quickly sat up. "Did I- I'm so sorry.. I was really tired.." His face dusted pink.

"It's okay! I understand.." Bennett paused, locking eyes with Razor. "Your hair is super soft, by the way.. I like it a lot." He smiled warmly before stretching.

When Razor looked over at boy, he almost jumped in shock to realize that he was already looking at him, almost as if he zoned out.

The stare was long.. Like there were so many words behind those eyes, many secrets that are not ready to be told, many confessions that needed to be said.

The gray haired boy smiled, his dimples showing. "Thank you.." He got up quickly, making his way to the kitchen, "..I'll make us some dinner."

Bennett followed close behind, grabbing Razor's wrist. "Nope! I'll do it, you're super tired. Go rest on the couch!"

"No, I will. I made you feel guilty earlier, I'll do it."

"Okay fine! Rock, paper, scissors, the winner gets a prize, loser has to make the food" Bennett cheerfully said.

Razor raised a brow, chuckling lightly at the boy's child-like attitude. "Pfft, okay."

"Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!" The boy's said in unison, holding in their laugh.

And.. Bennett won. With his bad luck, he couldn't believe it.

He laughed, before bumping Razor's shoulder. "So, what's my prize?"

"Huh?"

"My prize! I won, so where's my prize?" The way he said it made it sound like Bennett was flirting, but he was painfully unaware.

Razor hummed in response, his cheeks red. He then laid a simple kiss on the blond boy's cheek, pulling back immediately. "I'll go make food."

Bennett froze in place, his mind racing. He brought his shaky hand up to his face, placing it on the cheek Razor kissed. He smiled giddily. "O- Okay!! I'll be in my room, thank you Raz!" He walked, almost skipping over to his room, opening his door and then falling onto the bed.

His mind was going insane, he could barely keep up. Bennett covered his face with his hands, trying to hide his blush.

—————————————————————————

"Benny, food is ready." Razor knocked on his door, to which Bennett opened it soon after.

The boy's face was tinted red, and Razor smirked slightly. "Are you okay? You don't look so good.." He leaned in slightly, as if he was examining Bennett's face.