6.

razor's pov.

Once I arrived at the studio, I let Bennett in. I could tell he wasn't expecting something big, but he looked excited either way. That's when I remembered he's never visited me before, I'm always the one to come over to his house. Well.. now that we'll be living in the same house, it really doesn't matter.

"Razor, this is so cute! Look at all the posters!" He ventured around the studio, pointing out stuff here and there. He then paused, his eyes fixed on something.

"Is something wrong, Bennett?" I questioned, walking up to him.

He turned his head to me, then pointing at the picture frame. "I never knew you printed out this photo!" He smiled widely, "It's so cute."

I looked at the picture, my eyes widening. It was the picture Chongyun took, me and Bennett forming a heart. You could clearly tell I was blushing in that photo, how embarrassing.. Not to mention, the picture frame wasn't any better. It had little purple and red hearts painted on it, done by none other then Xingqiu. "I- I guess.. It reminds me of you, so I kept it." I turned away, changing the subject, "Anyways.. let's start packing up." I grabbed the picture, quickly putting it into a box before Bennett could say anything else about it.

"Okay! -Oh my gosh, Razor!" Bennett smiled, as if he was about to cry.

"Uh.. what?" Why was Bennett about to cry? Did I do something wrong?

He took a deep breath, "I can't believe you still have our matching plush!" He pointed to the plush on my bed. "I kept mine but I though you forgot about it! I'm glad you didn't. That makes me so happy. Thank you, Razor." Even though it was just a small action, the emotional boy was still about to cry.

"Well.. Don't cry, please." I put my hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down. "Of course I kept it, what, did you think I would throw it away?" I raised a brow.

"No, it's just.." He rubbed his eyes. "It's nothing. Let's get back to packing!"

I sighed, "Bennett, come here." He walked over awkwardly, and I wrapped him in a hug. It was warm, and I really hope he felt comforted by it. I can't remember the last time I hugged him, but I really enjoyed it. Though it was only a couple seconds, because I pulled away nervously like an idiot. "S-sorry.. You looked like you had something you needed to get off your mind so.." I rubbed my neck. "Just know you can talk to me about anything. Now let's pack, Chongyun and Xingqiu will probably want to practice again tonight." I smiled at him warmly.

He stared into my eyes for a couple seconds, then smiling widely and going back to packing up some of my stuff. I went to go pack up some clothes, coming across a hoodie, that looked to be Bennett's? Oh, I remember I accidentally took his hoodie home with me once. "Hey, here's your hoodie. I guess I brought it home with me once before." I threw it to him, to which he caught it, throwing it right back.

"Keep it. I have yours at my house too, remember? That night when you hung out and my house and we watched 'Beast', we were wearing hoodies that looked pretty similar. You took mine and I took yours." He paused, mumbling, "..Your hoodie is really comfy. It reminds me of you. So you can keep that one, if you let me keep yours." He was definitely embarrassed. Or maybe he was blushing for a different reason? ..No way. I'm getting distracted.

I didn't want to tell him that his hoodie didn't fit me, so instead I wrapped it around my waist. Now I kind of want to see what he looks like in my hoodie. Whatever, I'm getting carried away.

I continued packing up clothes, until I reached the bottom of the drawer. There was a little notebook, that I really wanted to forget about. I used to vent in it, until I just started drawing people.. mostly Bennett. I grabbed the notebook, gently opening it, not trying to make Bennett notice. Inside on the first pages were vents. I tried to ignore them, but I couldn't. I used to write vents before meeting Bennett. Once I met him, I noticed the pages turned into sketches of art (mostly Bennett) and little notes about the day. I've never realized, but Bennett definitely changed me a lot. I'm more happy with him. And before he introduced me to his friends, Chongyun and Xingqiu, It was just me and him. It's not like I was jealous, but I was actually happy that he introduced me to them. We all may be a weird group together, but I didn't care, or judge. Bennett is his own person, Chongyun is his own person, Xingqiu is his own person, I am my own person. I smiled at my notebook, remembering old memories. Those three definitely changed me a lot as a person, for the better. I am so grateful for them all.

"Razor! I finished packing over here." He came up to me, peeking at what I was looking at. "What's that?" He questioned.

I smiled at him, "Nothing much. Just an old notebook." It wasn't worth mentioning, but to me it meant so much. I placed the notebook in a box, taping it up. "Maybe I'll show you some of the sketches later." shit. did i just say that? i'm so stupid. now he's going to think I'm obsessed with him. okok. it's fine. I'll just act like I like drawing him, or something.

"Ooh! Okay. I'll be waiting! Now, let's bring these boxes to your car." He looked back, "Hmm.. What about the mattress?"

I picked it up, it was pretty light. "I got it, don't worry." I made way for the car, unlocking the trunk with my free hand.

Bennett pushed the boxes into the car, making space for me to place down the mattress.

"Thanks." I said as I sat down the mattress in my trunk. "See you soon." I waved him goodbye, smiling and walking to my front seat.

"O-okay! See you!" He replied, also walking to his car.

———————————————————————————
(A/N) WOAHH 1059 WORDS (not including authors note) longest chapter so far. i'm pretty proud of myself with this chapter! I think I got a lil carried away with the notebook part, prolly cuz it just reminded me of someone 😅 i hope you liked this chapter !! stay hydrated loves <3

PS. ALSO PLEASEEE WATCH 'BEAST' ITS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE (don't watch it if you hate blood, gore.)