8.

no one's pov.

Razor watched as Bennett's fingers quickly typed away at the screen. "Bennett? What are you doing?" The gray haired boy asked, to which Bennett looked up; noticing he was still there.

"Ah, Razor! Sorry, my friend Fischl texted, she wants to know if she can come over later. Would you be comfortable with that? I know you're not good with new people." Bennett smiled warmly, "I know I've told you about Fischl.. But she's never met you. So I just want to make sure you're okay with it." He placed a hand on his shoulder, letting Razor know it was okay either way he answered.

"Why wouldn't it be okay? This is your house. Besides, Fischl sounds nice." Razor smiled back, even though he was still somewhat nervous.

Bennett gleamed, "Awesome! We don't have practice tonight.. Xingqiu texted me a little while ago saying him and Chongyun would have to miss it. Apparently he's a little sick. But it's fine! I'll go make some food for when Fischl arrives." He stood up to walk over to the kitchen, when Razor grabbed his shoulder, pushing him back onto the couch.

"Relax, I'll make the food. You already cooked earlier, don't work too much." He stood up, leaving Bennett flushed.

"O-oh. Okay! Thank you!" Bennett stuttered, Razor really was too sweet.

—————————————————————————

A couple minutes after Razor finished making food, the boys heard a knock on the door.

"Fischl! Welcome in!" Bennett smiled, to which the girl stepped in and looked around the room.

"Bennett, it is so good to see you again, dear friend. I feared you'd left me for dust, but I suppose not." She smiled proudly, her vocabulary still hasn't changed.

Razor walked up behind the blond haired boy, waving a hand as a hello.

"Oh? is this your boyfriend, Bennett? How nice it is to meet you!" Fischl smiled widely, to which he blushed.

"Uh.. Hi. I'm Razor. I'm not- I'm not Bennett's boyfriend. Sorry." Razor's eyes met the floor, when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry, Razor. Fischl is a little nosy sometimes, don't mind her." Bennett laughed sheepishly.

Bennett raised his eyebrows slightly, "So, Fischl.. what about you? Did you find anyone you're interested in?" He teased.

"Hmp! Maybe I have, Bennett. But you don't get to know her name." Fischl crossed her arms, then realizing she said 'she'. "I- I mean! What's that heavenly smell..!" She avoided the topic, running over to the table leaving both boys confused.

Bennett raised a brow, but ignored it nonetheless. "Oh, Razor made us food!" He seemed to become more excited on the topic of Razor.

"Yes.. I hope you both enjoy it. I made enough for all of us. If it's not good, I'll-"

"Oh, my dear friend. Do not be taken over by fear, for this food already looks delicious. I'm delighted to be able to share this meal with you and Bennett." Fischl smiled, giving 'I know.' eyes to the blond boy.

"Okay.. if you say so. I'm going to go grab a hair tie. I'll be right back, if I can find any.." Razor walked off, mumbling to himself.

Once Razor was out of sight, Bennett knew what was coming up.

"So.. you like him?" Fischl smirked, already aware of the truth.

Bennett smacked his head, "I do not!" He frowned, then laughing lightly.

Fischl sighed, "Listen, Bennett. When I started liking you.." She paused, as if it was annoying to say, "I could already tell you were dense as fuck. That's why I just did it and confessed. I knew you didn't like me back, I just wanted to get it over with. You are the most dense man on planet earth, can you not tell the way Razor looks at you?" She rolled her eyes.

"I don't know, Fish.." He looked over, excepting her to get mad over the nickname, but she did nothing. "How are you sure? What if that's just the way he looks at people?" Bennett shrugged.

Fischl stared into his eyes, looking almost pissed off. "Listen, you lovesick boy!" She grabbed him by the shoulders, shaking him. "Razor likes you, okay? And I can tell you definitely like him back, even if you deny it." She then cleared her throat, sitting back in her seat like nothing happened.

"Ouch, Fish.." Bennett rubbed his shoulders, "I don't know.. okay? I want to wait for him for say something."

"Now shut up, before Razor hears you." He side eyed her.

Razor then walked in, as if he was called. "Sorry. I just found my hair tie. I had to crawl under my bed.. I guess I dropped it before." He sat down next to them, hiding his face.

—————————————————————————

Fischl and Bennett mostly talked, while Razor sometimes chimed in, mostly nodding and humming in response. After a while, Fischl announced she had to get going. The boys waved her goodbye, then coming back into the house.

"So, what are you up too, Razor?" Bennett walked up from behind, slightly startling the other boy.

"Oh- sorry, I was going to get to bed." Razor frowned slightly, sad he had to leave Bennett.

"Alreadyy? Okay, sleep well!" Bennett pouted, then smiling widely as he watched Razor laugh, then walk to his room.

Little did Bennett know, Razor heard the whole conversation he had with Fischl.

—————————————————————————
(A/N)  THE DRAMA BEGINS!!! 🥰 i had too much fun writing Fischl expose Bennett :)) ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE 26 VIEWS!! even though it's not much I really appreciate it <33  I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, stay safe loves !! 💞