Chapter XVIII

Third's Person's POV:

"It's a surprise seeing the CEO here." Bungad ni Hestia nang makapasok ito sa kanyang opisina at madatnan ang bisita niya ngayon. She's just standing there, looking outside her glass window- overlooking the City beneath.

The woman turned around when she heard the ever sophisticated Hestia speak, she smiled and walk towards the latter. She extended her hand for a handshake which Hestia shook firmly. Hestia wasn't smiling.

Typical Hestia. The CEO thought.

"Good morning." Bati ng CEO which Hestia only nodded. She gestured for her to seat in front of her table as she sat on her swivel chair.

"Have a seat, Laura."

"Thanks."

Ipinatong ni Hestia ang mga siko sa table at Ipinagsaklop ang mga palad, she leaned, "Is there anything I can do for you?" She spoke casually. Hindi na din naman bago kay Hestia ang makipag usap dito dahil nagkakasama na din sila sa iilang mga business meetings.

"Have you taken it into consideration, my Lady?" Laura respectfully asked.

Saglit na natigilan si Hestia because to be honest, she already forgot Laura's proposal.

"Forgive me. I must have forgotten about it. I have too much on my plate." Paumanhin ni Hestia at apologetic na ngumiti sa kaharap.

Laura just smiled and didn't think much of it since people really tend to be forgetting at times.

"Apology accepted, my Lady. I was thinking you forgot about it hence why I'm here, right now." Laura sweetly smiled and winked, trying to flirt with Hestia.

Hestia knows she's being flirted with but it doesn't affect her at all dahil sanay na siya sa mga ganyan and she knows her kind too well.

They just want to get in your pants.

"How much do I owe you for the trouble?" Hestia leaned on the backrest of her swivel chair and crossed her arms against her chest.

"Free of charge." Laura chuckled, but then her demeanor changed. "I know you haven't done this type of thing before and it's bold and risky for me to ask the "Great Lady Hestia"," Laura qoute which made Hestia roll her eyes.

Those nicknames again. She thought.

"But really. You are the perfect fit. I want you to be the face of ChanelPH." Patuloy nito.

Hestia smirked. She knows she got the face, the body and the charisma but that won't change the fact that she is a business woman and not a model.

"You're gonna have to pay lots for me to do that, Laura."

"I'm willing." Hestia raised her right eyebrow.

"My cousin's girlfriend is a model, and a great one at that. Why don't you pick her?" Tanong niya.

"Monique, is it?" Laura confirmed, Hestia nodded. "Hera declined." Her forehead creased, although she expected that for her cousin.

"Agatha." Naalala niyang banggitin ang pangalan niya. She hates the woman but she won't deny the fact that she is a great model and does have a very gorgeous face.

But Hestia didn't expect the frown on Laura's face at the mention of Agatha. Laura looked like she have beef with her or something more.

"I like you." Simpleng sagot lamang ni Laura sakanya.

"Everyone does." Hestia said nonchalantly. Napatawa na lamang si Laura.

Hindi niya ipagkakaila ang dating ng isang Hestia Dela Frontera, a woman of honor and power. In fact, Hestia is the leading business woman in the whole country. Anyone would want her to be a part of their team, to merge with them but doesn't have the courage to do so.