Part 19 ~~

*Y/n's Home*
Mr.Lee - Did my princess come home ?
He said as he sat on sofa after coming from his work...
Mrs.Lee - No..she didn't came till now...
She said as she handed him a glass of water...
Mr.Lee - (takes it & drinks and put the glass down) Did you call her and asked where she is ??
Mrs.Lee - Yes but in afternoon..she told me that she will reach home by evening..
Mr.Lee - It's already evening now..you should have call her...(takes his phone to call Y/n but stopped as they both heard the bell ring)
Mrs.Lee - See..your daughter came..let me open----
Mr.Lee - No..I will open the door..(stand up and went to open the door)
There he saw Y/n standing there..as soon as Y/n saw her Appa..she hugged him tightly..Mr.Lee chuckled as he hugged her back...
Y/n - Appa~~ I missed you so much...
Appa - I missed you too sweetheart..☺️
Y/n - (breaks the hug) No ! you did not miss me and I am angry at you..(angry pouts)
Appa - Wae ? Why my baby is angry at me ??
Y/n - You did not call me once in these 2 days..how can you appa..??
Appa - I just don't wanna disturb you so I didn't call you..(sighs)
Y/n - You can never disturb me Appa..you can call me anytime okay ?
Appa - (chuckles) Ok-Ok fine !!☺️
Mrs.Lee - If your father & daughter are done with your talks..I am here too..
(sarcastically)
Y/n - Hehe..Emma..(goes near her) I miss you too..(hugs her)
Emma - Don't lie..you brat you just miss your appa...
Y/n - No~~ I said na I miss you too emma..(pouts)
Emma - (sighs) Fine..I miss you too..(hugs her back) but still I miss my tae bear more~~(teasing)
Y/n - (breaks the hug and look at her unbelievably) Are you for real emma ?
How can you miss that alein more than me..I am your daughter..don't forgot that..(pouts)
Emma - I was just kidding sweety !!
(pinch Y/n's cheeks)
Y/n - You better be emma..😤
Appa - Did you have fun with your friends princess ??
Y/n - Yes..Appa I have alot of fun there..
(smiles)
Appa - That's good then..☺️
Emma - Did you have your dinner ?
Y/n - No...
Emma - Ok then go fresh up and come downstairs to eat dinner...
Y/n - Okay..emma !!
Emma - And yea..don't forgot to take a shower too..you stink !!
She said as she make her way towards kitchen...
Y/n - What ? Emma~~ I do not stink...
But Mrs.Lee already leave the room...
Y/n - (turns to Mr.Lee) Appa..do I really stink but I did take a shower..(said as she smell herself)
Appa - You do not stink sweety..your emma is just teasing you..but now go and fresh up..(pats Y/n's head)
Y/n - I knew it..emma also aish..ok I am going now(leave the room with her bag)
Mr.Lee also leave the room to freshen up as well...
After some times..Lee family were now at dinning room and eating their dinner while Y/n was telling them what she did at sleepover...
Appa - Really..you guys played treasure hunt ?
Y/n - Yes Appa !!
Emma - I still remember..you & tae become so competative when it comes to that game..so who win the game ? I am sure my tae bear must be the winner...
Y/n - Then you will be disappointed emma..cause "your tae bear" didn't win the game...(sarcastically)
Appa - That means..my princess win the game ?
Y/n - No..appa actually it was tie !!
Appa - Really ?! Again !! (chuckles) but how did it happen ??
Then Y/n told them what happened there..Mr.Lee & Mrs.lee laughed as they
heard what actually happened there...
Emma - Hahah..😂this is so funny..that dog done a nice job !!
Y/n - It's name is Yeontan emma..but whatever we still get the treat..(giggles)
Emma - Aish..foodie girl !!(shakes her head)
Y/n - So what..I love my food too..(proudly)
Appa - I feel a little bad for your friend who gave the treat..what was her name btw ??
Y/n - Jihyo unnie...
Appa - Ohh yea..poor Jihyo she have to give the treat even tho she was a judge in the game...(chuckles)
Y/n - I know..but still we all have alot fun at her house...(smiles)
Like these they complete their dinner and bid their good nights to eachother and went to their room to sleep...
*Next Morning*
Y/n already wake up and did her morning routine..Btw her look...

Btw her look