Part 59 ~~~

Preview

Y/n - U-Unnie ?!

Present

Y/n eyes widened in shock when she saw Jihyo's state...

Jihyo's hair was a mess, her eyes were puff & red like she cried for hours,her cheeks still had tears stains...

Y/n - U-Unnie..what happened ?

She asked in a worried tone but instead of getting an answer..she got startled when Jihyo threw herself on Y/n hugging her tight and a loud cry left her mouth...

In a reflex Y/n also wrap her arms around Jihyo's body as Y/n balance herself from falling back....

Jihyo - Y-Y/n..I-I----

She tried to speak only to cry more harder....

Y/n eyes got moist seeing her unnie cry like these..this is her first time seeing her cry like these infront of her...

Y/n - Shh..calm down unnie...

She said while caressing her back as she slowly started to walk towards Jihyo's bed and close the door behind her with her leg...

Y/n made Jihyo sit down in bed while Jihyo continued to cry...

Y/n kept caressing her back & hairs as she tried her best to calm down Jihyo

Y/n has a lot of questions going in her mind like "Who made Jihyo cried like these ? What is the reason ? What actually really happened ?"

And it can only answered by Jihyo herself but looking at her she was nowhere to stop crying so Y/n kept rubbing her back gently to atleast calm down her tears so she can tell her the real matter...

After whole 15 mins Jihyo was now more calm from earlier but still some sobs were leaving her mouth...

Y/n slowly break the hug as she looks at Jihyo's face and her eyes soften seeing her miserable state...

Y/n grabbed the glass of water which was kept on the side of the bed as she kept it near Jihyo's mouth to drink the water...

But Jihyo shaked her head indicating she don't want to drink the water...

Y/n - Unnie..please have some water

She said softly....

After few more pleadings Jihyo finally gave up and drink the water from
Y/n's hands...

Y/n then kept away the glass as she hold Jihyo's palms in her and softly caressing the back of her hand with her thumb...

Y/n - Now..will you please tell me what happened ? Why are you crying like these unnie ?

She asked in a concerned voice...

Jihyo's eyes again get teary and Y/n panicked and immediately shaked her head as a no saying...

Y/n - No..No unnie please don't cry..tell me..what's wrong ? I am here and I will help you okay..just don't cry please...

She pleaded and Jihyo nodded and taking a deep breath she start spoking...

Jihyo - Y-Y/n..yesterday I-I-----

Time Skip

Y/n was now walking back to her home from Jihyo's house...

Her mind is still with the conservation between them...

And just thinking about that..she clenched her palms tightly..she was feeling anger,sadness & pity all at the same time...