Part 18~~

Y/n - Leave it...you alein !!
Tae - No..you leave it shorty !!
Well yeah..you guess it right..right now
Y/n & Taehyung were pulling the treasure which is a "red gem"..it was under the carpet..cause on a carpet we step on it..make it dirty sometimes by our shoes but still it rest well cause it always lays on floor...
Tae - I found it first..so leave it !!(pulls it)
Y/n - Who said that huh ?! I found it first so leave it already..(pulls it)
Tae - No..you leave it shorty !!
Y/n - No..You alein !!
Like these they kept pulling the gem towards eachother...
Jisoo - Ohh God !! This two..(shakes her head)
Jinyoung - They look so competative !!
(amazed by them)
Jihyo - (laughs) Jinjja..they look like 10 years old kid who just want to win the game and get their candies..hahah...
Jisoo - Aish..Jihyo it's not the time for laughing..we have to stop them or else one of them will definitely end up getting hurt...(worriedly)
Jinyoung - Jisoo is right..we have to stop them..or else the gem will also break in two parts by looking at how they are pulling it...
Jisoo - (looks at him) Seriously Jinyoung..
you are worrying about that damn gem !
Jinyoung - (nervous laughs) N-No Jisoo..it's not like that----
Jisoo - Leave that..I will stop them by myself...
Jisoo - YAHH..YOU TWO BRATS STOP NOW !! YOU WILL GET HURT..LEAVE IT ALREADY !!
Tae - NO JISOO NOONA..TELL THIS SHORTY TO LEAVE IT..I GOT IT FIRST SO I AM THE WINNER !!
Y/n - NO JISOO UNNIE..I AM THE WINNER..I GOT IT FIRST !!
Jinyoung - Guys..listen you know we can decide it calmly also..so let it go now...
Jisoo - Yes..he is right..by doing this none of you both will get the treasure...
Listening to this both Y/n & Taehyung stopped pulling the gem but didn't let go of it..Seeing this Jisoo & Jinyoung smiled..
Y/n - Ok but tell..this alein to leave the treasure first then I will also leave it..Jisoo unnie..
Tae - You think I am that dumb----
Y/n - Ofcourse I think you are dumb...
alein...😏
Tae - Shut up shorty..(glares) I was telling I am not that dumb to believe you..so leave the treasure first..then I will leave it too...
Y/n - Huh ?! and you think I am stupid to believ----
Tae - I don't think..I am sure you were born stupid shorty...😏
Y/n - You----I am not gonna..leave it first
(tightly gribs the gem)
Tae - Same here..(tightly gribs it too)
Here they both again started to pulled the gem towards eachother..Jisoo & Jinyoung both looked at them unbelievably...
Jinyoung - I thought..they understand it but----
Jisoo - Me too..but we were totally wrong
(done face)
Jihyo - Hahahaha...This is hilarious !! 😂
Jisoo - You..instead of stopping them..you are laughing your a** out huh ?!
Jisoo said as she slap Jihyo's arm...
Jihyo - Oww..Jisoo (rubs her arm where Jisoo hit her) it's hurt..(pout)
Jisoo - It should be..(rolles her eyes)
Jihyo - Aish..Jisoo even if I tell them to stop do you think they will stop..?? ofcourse no..they both become really competitive when they face eachother...
Jisoo - (Sighed) You are right but now what do we do ?? (said as she look at Y/n
& Taehyung who were still busy in their work i.e pulling the gem)
Jihyo - Let them..do what they are doing eventually they will stop by themselves till then..we can eat some popcorns what do you say guys ?
Both Jisoo & Jinyoung looked at Jihyo with done faces and rolled their eyes and looked away...
Jihyo - Aish..you guys are no fun at all..
(pouts)
Suddenly Y/n's leg slipped on the carpet which was near her..her hands left the gem and she was going to fall back but Taehyung hold her waist..preventing her from falling back and Y/n hands automatically grab Taehyung's broad shoulders to balance herself..but due to this Taehyung hands also left the gem and it fell down on the ground..
Both Y/n & Taehyung looked at eachother in their eyes..and for a second they feel something weird..which they don't know..."I didn't know..this alein/shorty has so beautiful eyes" Y/n & Taehyung thought at the same time...
They were busy into looking into eachother eyes..but they came to reality when they both heard bark sound..they quickly realised what position in they were so they both immediately back up and stand straight..and saw that Yeontan grabbed the gem in his mouth and started to run...
Y/n - Yeontan hey..wait !!
Tae - Tan..what are you doing ?!
They both said as they ran behind Yeontan to take the gem from him but you know he is a pomeranian..so it's not easy to catch him...
Jihyo - Hahahaha..😂 OMG !! This is so funny !!
Jisoo - (giggles) I agree with you..Jihyo
Jinyoung - (chuckles as he shake his head)
They all said as they saw how Yeontan was running in whole living room and behind him Y/n & Taehyung were running..in order to catch him and take the gem...
Y/n - Yeontanie..plz stop !!
Tae - Yea..Tan you can't take the treasure like that !!
They said running behind him but Yeontan didn't stopped and kept running..After some more running here & there..Taehyung & Y/n finally stopped running as they were tired and out of breath...
Y/n - Gosh !! I can't run anymore..I am tired..(breathing heavily)
Tae - Me too..he is so fast..(breathing heavily)
Suddenly Jihyo grabbed Yeontan in her arms and pick him up...
Jihyo - It's enough of running..Yeontan
You are so naughty..(chuckles)
Then she take the gem from his mouth...
Y/n - Thank God ! Jihyo unnie..you catched him...
She said as she and Taehyung walked towards Jihyo...
Tae - He really make us out of breath by making us run so much...
Jisoo - Atleast..you both finally stopped
though...
She said as she and Jinyoung come near them...
Jinyoung - But now what do we do ? cause Yeontan just take the gem & ran away..when the game was still going on...
Jihyo - Simple..It's a tie..cause not Y/n or Taehyung got the treasure...
Jisoo - Yea..I agree with Jihyo..It's a tie !!
(nods)
Y/n - Ughh..Yeontannn~~ (whines) If you didn't take the gem & ran away..I was going to win the game...(pouts)
Tae - Wait-Wait !! Who said you are going to win the game..It was me who was going to win..if Yeontan didn't came in between..(rolles his eyes)
Y/n - Pufft !! That was not goona happen
you alein...(glares)
Tae - You shorty---Aish..cause of you I leave the gem..in order to catch you from falling backwards..I shouldn't-----
(stopped as he realised what he was saying)
Jihyo - Oww~~ By remembering that..you two were really busy into eachother...(teasing smirk)
Y/n & Taehyung both looked at eachother then immediately looked away as they were embarassed for what happened just few mins ago...
Tae - W-What nonsense are you speaking noona ??
Y/n - Y-Yea..it's nothing unnie...
Jihyo - Ohh..really but what my eyes saw just few mins ago..tells me that..you two were busy "admiring" eachother..😏
Both Taehyung & Y/n now were blushing
hearing Jihyo...
Jisoo - Ayee~~ Jihyo & Jinyoung..did you guys see someone blushing..cause I can see it...(teasing)
Tae/Y/n - I am not blushing noona/unnie !!
Jinyoung - But Jisoo didn't called your names..and tell that you are blushing..😏
Now both Y/n & Taehyung were more embarassed than they already are...
Tae - Ahh~~(whines) Leave it..but as it's a tie..than who is goona give us a treat
now ??
Y/n - Yea and I am hungry too now from all the running...(pouts)
Tae - You are always hungry shorty...🙄
Y/n - Shut up alein..atleast I eat food unlike you who eat my brain..🙄
Tae - Then I will always be hungry...
Jinyoung - Wae ? Taehyung ?
Taehyung - Cause..this shorty has no brain..that I can eat..(innocently while
pointing at Y/n's head)
Jihyo, Jisoo & Jinyoung laughed out as they heard it...
Y/n - (Slaps his hand ) Shut Up !!
Tae - Hey..how dare to hit me..you shorty ??
Y/n - With my precious hands..you alein..
Jihyo - Ohh..My..God..y-you both-h are so h-hilarious..hahahah..😂(she stopped laughing as she felled some stares..and saw that everyone was looking at her.. Yeontan was wiggling in her arms so she put him down and again he ran somewhere) Ayee ? What happened? Why are you guys looking at me like that ??
Y/n - Jihyo unnie..you are going to give us treat !!
Jihyo - Wait-What ?? Why will I ?? 😧
Tae - It's simple Jihyo noona..as the game is a tie..cause Yeontan ran away with the treasure..
Y/n - And Yeontan can't give us a treat but as you are the owner of him..so
Tae/Y/n - So you have to now give us all a treat !! (innocently smiled)
Jihyo - That's unfair okay..!! Right Jisoo--
Jisoo - I agree with them totally...
Jihyo - What ?? (looks at Jisoo unbelievably) Jinyoung----
Jinyoung - I am with them !!
Jihyo - Wahh..you guys are so unbelievable !! (shakes her head)
Jisoo - Aish..Jihyo don't be like that now and give us a treat..what's even a big deal in that right ? (said as she nutched Jihyo with a elbow)
Jihyo - 🙄 Fine..I will give you guys the treat !! (pouts)
Others except Jihyo cheered..as they heard it...
Jisoo - Okay so..let's get ready and then go outside to eat..(smiles)
Others - Okay !!
Then all of them leave to their respective rooms to get ready...

*Time Skip to Evening*
Jihyo already gave them a treat and they have alot of fun too..Now it was time for them to leave her house..Jisoo,Jinyoung, Taehyung & Y/n were already standing in living with their bags...
Y/n - Aah..I really have fun here...I will miss you unnie..(hugged Jihyo)
Jihyo - (giggles) I will miss you too Yniee..(hugged her back)
Jinyoung - You guys are going to see eachother tomorrow in uni...
Y/n - So what ? I still miss my unnie...(breaks the hug)
Jisoo - You will only miss Jihyo..what about me huh ?! (pouts)
Y/n - Ofcourse..I will miss you too Jisoo unnie...(hugged Jisoo)
Jisoo - (smiles) Me too Yniee...
Tae - Stop with your dramatic a** shorty !! 🙄
Y/n - (breaks the hug) Shut up alein !! 🙄
Jisoo - Don't both you start now !! Jihyo we all really have fun here..thanks for inviting us for sleepover...☺️
Jihyo - I am glad that you guys have fun here..no need of thanks..we are friends after all !! 😊
Jinyoung - I think we should get going now everyone..it's getting dark..
Tae - Yes..Bye guys~~
Everyone bid their byes and left from there and went to their home...
Jinyoung - I really do have fun here but now..I have to go home..(sadly chuckles)
Can I even call that a "home" !! (thought)