Part 48 ~~~

*Taehyung's POV*

I just arrived at my home and changed into a blue shirt and white trousers and lay on the bed...

When suddenly Y/n's face comes into my mind..I sighed as I saw how much she cried today..I don't know but I just can't see her crying out like that..

I took my phone and dialled her number as I thought to check up on her...

After a few rings she picked up and said "Hello" in her raspy voice which still sounds sweet to me..What the---aish Taehyung stopp !!

I shook my head...

*On call*

Tae - Hey..where were you sleeping shorty ?

Y/n - Hmm..yes

Tae - It's evening get up !!

Y/n - Did you call me to say this ? then I am going back to sleep alien...

Tae - Hey-Hey wait !! Aish..(sighs)

Y/n - Ughh..just speak what do you wanna say...

I can say she was annoyed by listening to her voice...

Tae - Umm..well did you put on that cream which the nurse told you to ?

I didn't get a reply from her..I shook my head as I got it she didn't...

Tae - I am coming there...

I said then get up from my bed...

Y/n - Why ?

Tae - You will see...

I said and hung up the call...

After 10 mins I was standing in front Y/n's door...

I knocked on the door and entered after hearing a "come in"

I went inside and closed the door behind me and saw Y/n sitting on the bed...

She looked at me confused...

Tae - Where is that cream ?

Y/n - It's in the drawer but why do you need that ?

I didn't answer her and went to take the cream from her drawer and sit beside her..as I started applying the cream on her burning spots...

*Taehyung's POV Ends*

Tae - You should have just called me if you aren't able to put on the cream shorty...

Y/n - It's n-not that..I can do it myself..

She said as she was going to pull her hand away from him but he stopped her...

Tae - Stop !! Let me do it...

Y/n - It's okay I can---

She closed her mouth when she received a stern look from Taehyung..

Tae - Why didn't you tell uncle & aunty about today's incident ?

Y/n - You know the answer already..I don't wanna make them worried for me...

She said while looking at him.. Taehyung just nodded his head in response as he continued to apply the cream...

Y/n hissed in pain...

Tae - Sorry...

He said before blowing there...

Tae - Is it okay now ?

He asked while looking at her worried
Y/n nodded her head as yes..and smiled assuringly...