Part 43 ~~~

Y/n - Taehyung----

Taehyung didn't let her finish as he skip towards her and grabbed her both shoulders...

Tae - Are you okay ? Are you hurt ? Where tell me ?

He said as he turn her body from left to right to check where is the wound...

Y/n noticed how much worried he was looking right now..and somewhere in heart she was feeling something...

Y/n - Taehyung..I am fine...

She said as she stopped him...

Tae - Really..you are not hurt ?

He asked worriedly looking at her...

Y/n - No..I am not hurt..see I am fine...

Taehyung looked at her and Y/n smiled at him but she gasped when Taehyung suddenly pulled her into a hug...

Y/n's heart was suddenly beating fast..but she was somehow feeling good...

Tae - I was sacred that something happened to you...

He said in a low tone..His heart was beating fast against his chest..and he wasn't able to stop himself from hugging her...

Others entered the room but they all stopped as they saw Taehyung & Y/n in that position...

Tzuyu & Sana entered after them but seeing Taehyung hugging Y/n like that
Tzuyu's phone fell from her hands...

Sana looked at Tzuyu and saw how hurt she was looking right now...

Y/n noticed them..standing at the door frame...

Y/n - Taehyung..others are here...

She said in a low tone before breaking the hug...

Taehyung turned his neck to look at them...

Jungkook come infront as he asked
Y/n worriedly...

Jungkook - Y/n-ah are you okay ?
Y/n - Don't worry..I am fine kook...(smiles)
Jisoo - Then what are you doing here Y/n ?
Jihyo - Yeah..you know we all got so worried when we heard you are in medical room...

Before Y/n can answer them..they heard someone saying...

?? - What are you all doing here ?

They all turn to look back to see the nurse who is incharge of the medical room standing there...

Nurse - Don't you know..this many people are not allowed in the medical room...

She said sternly while looking at them

Nurse - The girl is still unconscious and you are making noise here...

She said as she went towards the bed where a girl was laying unconscious...