Part 58 ~~~

Y/n woke up as she did her morning routine and tied her hair in a low ponytail and moisturized her lips by applying a lipbalm...

She grabbed her phone as she frowned a bit...

Y/n - Jihyo unnie still didn't reply to me ?

She asked herself as she saw the messages she sent Jihyo before sleeping was still unseen...

Y/n - I will just meet her in uni itself

She mumbled to herself before grabbing her jacket and bag and going downstairs...

Y/n was wearing a cream colour full sleeves top with black cargo plants and a brownish jacket...

After wishing her parents good morning and having her breakfast she went out from the house and waited for Taehyung to come...

As Taehyung sternly told her to wait for him and that they will go uni together...

*Y/n's POV*

I was waiting for that alien to come
and was looking around when I heard footsteps behind so I turned around to see Taehyung coming towards me...

But as I looked at him closer I saw his hairs were still wet which actually made him look kinda hot tbh...

I stared at him as he was coming while ruffling his hair and he was looking cute & hot at the same time...

I gulped What the h@ll I am thinking ?! Stop it..I scolded myself before looking away from him...

He stood in front of me and said..

Taehyung - Good Morning Shorty !

Y/n - Yeah m-morning Alien !

Why did I stutter ?! I clear my throat as I look at him back...

Y/n - Why is your hair wet ? It's cold outside you should have dried it or else you will catch a cold sooner...

Taehyung - Ah..well I was in a hurry so I just left it...

He said casually while shrugging his shoulders as he kept his hands in his coat pockets probably due to the cold...

He was wearing a dark green hoodie with black jeans and a black over coat...

I shook my head as I took out my handki from my cargo pants pocket and kept my left hand on his shoulder
as I tip toe and start wiping his hair with my handki while saying...

*Y/n's POV Ends*

*Taehyung's POV*

Y/n - If I wait for a few more mins for you my legs won't give up..I can wait but don't leave your hair wet like these..you will catch a cold then have a runny nose..stupid alien..

I heard her rambling as she dried my hair with her handki but I wasn't listening to her as I just stood frozen in my place...

My heart is again suddenly starting to beat fast..gosh why ? but I somehow
felt nice when her hands were in my hair..softly drying it...

I looked down at her face I noticed she was top toeing to reach my height so I bent down to her level so she could comfortably do it...

She was busy talking or more like scolding me but I was just staring at her face..she was looking cute as her cheeks were little red probably due to cold weather...

Her brownish hazel like eyes were looking so beautiful from this close up
She has these beautiful eyes which always make me want to stare at them for a long time...

Her sharp but cute nose tip is pretty too..and her chubby cheeks..there are so soft whenever I culp her face..I can feel the softness of her cheeks...

Last but not the least my eyes automatically travelled to her lips which looked so soft..I gulped as I stared between her eyes & lips...