Part 49 ~~~

*Jisoo's POV*

I was keeping some books in my locker when I heard...

?? - Hey Baby !!

I rolled my eyes as I knew who it was
I closed my locker a little bit loud and turned around with a poker face...

And was going to walk away...

?? - Where do you think you are going baby ?

Asked while blocking my way with left arm...

I sighed annoyedly as I said coldly...

Jisoo - Let me go..I am not in the mood to talk to you...

?? - (chuckles) Waeyo ?

Jisoo - (roll eyes) I don't have a reason to talk to you neither I am interested so move your arm...Lucas

Lucas - Ouch..why aren't you interested though..?

He asked in a flirty way making me scoffed...

Lucas - Come on..Jisoo..it's already been one week that I am asking you out for a date---

Jisoo - And I already said to you that I don't want to go on a date with you...

Lucas - Ughh..just why ? See Jisoo I really like you..trust me you will be happy if you go on a date with me...

Jisoo - I will be happy if you leave me alone and not bother me every time you see me anywhere in uni...

I said sacrastically..this guy is literally bothering me and asking me out after I rejected him quite a lot of times...

Lucas - Just why don't you wanna go out with me huh ? I am handsome & rich..other girls die for me..they will go out with me not thinking twice...

I looked at him in disbelief as I rolled my eyes...

Jisoo - I am not any "other girls" that die for you..I am Kim Jisoo..okay and I don't want to go out with you so stop bothering me Lucas...

I said glaring at him and walked away from him...

*Jisoo's POV Ends*

Lucas - Uff..this attitude of you Kim Jisoo makes me more like you...

He said smirking while looking at Jisoo who was walking away from him...

Mark - Hey bro !!

Lucas turned around to see Mark coming towards him...

Lucas - Hey..what's up !!

He said while giving him a dude hug...