Part 47 ~~~

Y/n - AHHH...

Y/n screamed as hot soup comes with her skin contact...

Gayoung widen his eyes in horror as she panicked seeing Y/n covered with
her food and hot soup...

Everyone also got shocked seeing the scene...

Taehyung & Jungkook widen their eyes as they rushed towards Y/n who was screaming in pain as the soup was burning her skin badly...

Jungkook - Y/n..!!

He said panicking seeing her condition...

Y/n - K-Kook..it's b-burning so much..aahh

She said crying...

Taehyung can't see her like these anymore so he picked up in bridal style and said...

Tae - Don't worry..Nothing will happen to you Y/n !!

He said before rushing outside the cafeteria to take her to the medical room...

Jungkook took Y/n's phone and was going to follow him..but Gayoung stopped him by holding her wrist...

Gayoung - I-I am s-sorry---

Jungkook cut her off as he said...

Jungkook - Not now..Gayoung !!

He said coldly and left from there...

Jisoo, Jihyo & Jinyoung also left from there shortly after Jungkook but not before they gave her a disappointed look at Gayoung...

Gayoung was looking down as tears flowed her eyes...

Seulgi - How can you be so blind nerd ? Don't you have eyes or what ?

She asked with scarasm in her tone...

Jackson - Because of your clumsyness
see what happened to that girl..🙄

Soojin - Yeah..because of YOU she has to suffer----

Gayoung - SHUT UP !!

She said raising her voice...

Everyone present in the cafeteria got shocked seeing Gayoung raising her voice especially Soojin, Seulgi & Jackson...

Gayoung - JUST SHUT UP !! And You---

She said pointing towards Soojin with angry eyes...

Gayoung - You are the one who tripped me that make my tray fall onto Y/n..it's because of you that Y/n is right now in pain !!

She said greeting her teeth in rage...

Soojin was shocked as she never saw her like these even when they bullied her...

Gayoung - You three--(points at Soojin, Seulgi & Jackson) insulted me,bullied me, make me do your all work fu*king work but still I didn't said a word and endure all your bullying but that doesn't give you any right to blame me for something I didn't do..

She said glaring at each one of them..her eyes were red due to crying but she continued...

Gayoung - If you want to hurt me than hurt me only but DON'T FU*KING HURT OTHERS BECAUSE OF ME !!

She said as she kicked the nearby table towards them...

Soojin, Seulgi & Jackson backed away in pure shock..they never have seen her these form...

Others jaw dropped down..as they see the girl who keeps stuttering when she talks is now looking like she will destroy everything just with her glares...