Part 55 ~~~

Jungkook - You seem nervous bunny...

He said as he glanced at Y/n who was sitting beside him...

Y/n - Yep..I am aren't you kook ?

Jungkook - Yes..but not as much as you are...(chuckles)

Y/n - Of course..why will you ? I know you will surely passed the audition kook...(smiles)

Jungkook - You will be too bunny..just give your best...

He said as he smiled back at her...

They both were right now sitting at the back stage of the audition room with other students who were there to pass the audition...

Y/n was nervous as it was her first audition and Jungkook was not that much as he was good at singing from his childhood and already won some singing competition before...

Host - Now everyone please welcome..
Our next contestant Jeon Jungkook !!

They both heard..as Jungkook stand up and Y/n as well...

Y/n - Good luck Kook !! (Smiles)

Jungkook - Thx !! (Smiles back)

He went on the stage as he bowed before starting singing.."My You"

Author :- If you guys want to hear the song 👆Pls go head then continued to read...😉💜

As Jungkook come to an singing everyone clapped so loudly feeling satisfied with his singing...

Y/n smiled too as she clapped her hands..she was proud of her soulmate who sing so beautifully...

Jungkook bowed down as he went back...

Y/n - Kook..you sang so magnificently..
(big smile)

Jungkook - (giggles) Thx !!

Host - Let's now call our next contestant..Please welcome Lee Y/n !!

Jungkook - All the best bunny..!!

Y/n nodded as she went on the stage..
She bowed down as she looked at the audience..her heart was beating fast due to nervousness...

Tae - LEE Y/N FIGHTING !!

Tae shouted while sitting in the audience...

Some people looked at him weirdly while some looked at him with a smile as they know how much Y/n & Taehyung will fight with each other In the end they will still be each other's biggest supporters...

Y/n looked towards him as he showed his boxy smile as he give her thumbs up with both his hands..showing his support...

Y/n smiled back as she nodded and started singing.."Blueming"
As she is a big fan of IU...

*Tae's POV*

As Y/n start singing my heart felt so warm hearing her angelic voice..I never compliment her for her singing abilities and always tease her that she sings like a duck..but to be honest I really admire her voice..

She sings so well..that I find myself get hypnotise by her voice...

Jungkook has great voice too..they both are really so good at singing...

I stared at her..and thought
"Why she is looking so beautiful ?"

Y/n was wearing a plain white shirt and a denim light blue jacket which she paired with black skinny jeans...