Part 25 ~~~

Mom - Yahh..what's wrong with you ?
Jungkook - Yeah..why are you shouting bunny ?
Appa - Yeah..what happened princess ?
Y/n - Gosh..Kook did you meet that alien ?
Jungkook - Umm..no I didn't..I directly come here to meet you all...
Y/n - (sighs) That's good then...
Jungkook - What do you mean by that ?
Y/n - Now we can do a surprise prank on him...(smirks)
Mom - (smacks her head)
Y/n - Oww..mom what was that for ? (Pouts)
Mom - Don't be a brat Y/n..just let Jungkook meet Taehyung normally...
Don't do stupid prank on my poor bear...(glares)
Y/n - (roll her eyes) then it won't be a grand surprise for that alien at all..mom..
Mom - Ohh..so doing a prank will be a grand surprise for him huh ?! I know what type of grand surprise prank you do..especially on Taehyung...(glares)
Y/n - Aish..you are no fun mom..Kook come with me..(grabs his arm and starts to drag him to her room)
Mom - Yaah..wait----
Dad - let them do what they want darling...(chuckles)
Mom - Aish...(shakes her head)

*Y/n's Bedroom*
Both Jungkook and Y/n entered and
Y/n lock the door behind...
Jungkook - Wow..bunny your room is beautiful from the last time I have seen it..(smiles)
Jungkook made his way and sat on the
bed...
Y/n - Yeah..I upgraded it a bit from last time..(giggles)
Jungkook - Hmm...
He hummed as he looked around the room..Y/n went towards her shelf and grabbed a photo frame and gave it to Jungkook as she sat beside him...
Jungkook took the photo frame in his hands and smiled looking at it as it was the photo of them...

(Imagine the Boy in this photo is Jungkook and the girl is Y/n..they both were 6 years old in this photo...)

Jungkook - You still have this photo bunny..(smiling)
Y/n - Of course..I do look how cute we are looking here..(smiles)
Jungkook - Yeah..and see we are drinking banana milkshake here also..(giggles)
Y/n - I know right..we used to always love banana milkshake..actually you are the one who make me first taste a banana milkshake right kook ?
Jungkook - Yeah..it was me and I regret it cause you then started to drink my banana milkshake too..(pouts)
Y/n - (laughs) Servers you right !!
Jungkook - We used to have so much fun when we were kids right bunny ?to be honest I missed those days a lot..
He said he stared at the photo frame with a soft smile..Y/n hummed as she leaned her head on Jungkook's shoulder..and said with a soft smile on her pink lips...
Y/n - Me too kook..I miss those days a lot too..sometimes I wish we can go back to those days..and re-enjoy them again...
Jungkook - Hmm...
There was silence between them..no one talked but the silence wasn't awkward for them it was peaceful..they were just remembering their childhood memories with each other..They both surely have the best childhood memories with each other which they both adore the most and they both knew about this...
After 10 mins..Y/n finally decided to break the silence as she said while sitting straight...
Y/n - kook..did I tell you that your buddy has got a part-time job to help his mother...
Jungkook - Really ? That's great..my buddy is growing up..(chuckles)
Y/n - Yeah..he is working in a cafe...
Jungkook - Ohh okay..bunny..I want to meet my buddy now...
Y/n - Okay but he will not be at home right now..he must be at his job..but we can go there and surprise him there..what's say kook ? (excited)
Jungkook - That's great..let's go there then..bunny..I want to see his reaction when sees me..(smiling)
Y/n - Yeah..me too..I want to see his reaction after our surprise prank for him..(grins)
Jungkook - What's going on in your evil little mind bunny ? (suspicious eyes)
Y/n - First..I do have a big mind second..we have to do this..(tells him her plan)
Jungkook - Aish..he will surely beat you up bunny..(shakes his head)
Y/n - You are there to save me then no worries, no problem..(smiling cheekily)
Jungkook - Fine..as you say..to be honest I am also excited to see his reaction now..(grins)
Y/n - I know that's why..you are bestie..(side hugs) Ok-Ok we should get going now...
Jungkook - Ok-Ok bunny...

*Afternoon - 4:00 pm*
Taehyung was doing his work at the counter..He still has half an hour from his shift to get over..He was busy typing something on the computer when his phone vibrated in his apron pocket..he took out his phone and saw Y/n was calling him...
"Why is this shorty calling me at this time ? She knows that I will be busy at work then too ?" Taehyung thought with a frown on his face..He was going to pick up the call when some customers entered the cafe he decided to talk to her later so he cut the call and attended the customers.. taking their orders..After he was done with that..His phone again started ringing..It was Y/n calling him again..He again cuts the call as he saw his boss roaming around..his boss doesn't like it when his staffs used their phones during working time..but again his phone keep vibrating..so he asked a cologue who also works there with him...
Tae - Hey can you please handle the counter for a few mins..I have to attend a call..it's urgent plz..(whispers to him)
?? - Sure...
Taehyung - Thanks !!
He said as he flashed him a thankful smile and went inside the staff room where they kept their bags..it's only for staff working in the cafe...
Taehyung took out his phone and saw 5 missed calls from Y/n..He quickly pressed the call back button and waited for her to pick up the call..after a few mins she did...
Tae - Yahh..shorty what's wrong with you ? Don't you know I am at work right now ? So why keep calling me huh ?!
Y/n - T-Taehyung...(weak voice)
Taehyung - (frowns) What happened to you ? Why is your voice sounding weak..?
Y/n - T-Taeh-hyung..I n-need h-help...
(trembling voice)
Taehyung - (widen his eyes) Are you okay ? What happened ? (Worried)
Y/n - I-I..hel-p tae..(weak voice)
Taehyung - Damn it..just tell me Y/n where are you ? I will come there..(impatient & worried)
Y/n - XXX park..I am t-there..(weak voice)
Taehyung - Don't worry..I am com----
*Calls ends*
Taehyung - Yahh..what..(calls her but she didn't pick up) Sh*t I have to go there as soon as possible...
Taehyung hurriedly remove his apron and took his bag with him..he went our from the staff room and walk towards his boss as he said...
Tae - Boss..I have to go..
Boss - But your shift isn't over till now Taehyung...
Taehyung - I know but my friend is in danger..I have to go right now..plz boss..(pleasing tone)
Boss - Ok-Ok..you can go but be careful Taehyung...
Tae - I will boss..thx and sorry..(bows to him)
Taehyung then immediately went out from the cafe and grabbed his bicycle and start peddling to full speed...
"That park which Y/n told me is not far from here..but what happened to her ?
Is she okay ? But her voice was sounding so weak..God plz keep her safe till I reached her.." Taehyung thought as well prayed to God..his heart was beating fast..and bad things kept popping in his mind.."Gosh.. Taehyung think positive nothing will happen to her..She will be safe & fine"
Taehyung mumbled under his breath as he peddled faster to reach the park

Soon Taehyung reached the park..he didn't waste the time to park his bicycle he just lay it and run inside the park..No one was there in the park..and Taehyung find it odd cause this park used to filled with people and children playing here and there..
Then he realised something he was at the other back half of the park..where not many people come..He was going to run to the other part of the park when something ring his head.."If by chance someone attacked Y/n then they will not take any risk to do it in public that means..Y/n is definitely somewhere here..I have to find her quickly" he thought as he started to roam around while shouting Y/n's name.."Y/N..Y/N..ARE YOU HERE ? SEE I CAME..WHERE ARE YOU ? COME OUT PLEASE !!" He searched the bushes and behind the benches but he can't find her..After a whole 10 mins he finally stopped his throat got dry due to continue shouting..he sat down on a blackish brown bench and grabbed his hair in frustration..his heart kept beating faster.."Godamit where is she ? Where did the fu*k she go ? What should I do now ? He mumbled under his breath..he was so afraid and worried if something bad happened to her..With a little shaky hands he finally decided to inform Mr.lee & Mrs.lee about Y/n..He was going to turn press the button when something pressed on his head..He stopped immediately.."Don't move or else..I will shot you !!"
_______________________________________

What do you think happened to Y/n ?
Is she really okay ?
To know what happened to her..keep reading my story and show support to it guys..Ok Bye Take care everyone..💜