Part 10 ~~~

*At Dinner*

Emma - Y/n did you pack your things for sleepover ??
Y/n - Ohh..shoot..(widen her eyes then chuckles nervously as her mother glare at her) hehe.. don't worry I will pack them after dinner emma.. don't look at me like that...(pout)
Emma - Hmm...fine
*Then after completing the dinner Y/n quickly went towards her room and start packing for her sleepover*
*After completing her work she went to her sleep*

*Next Morning*
*Y/n wake up and did her morning routine and wear her clothes and necessary items and also her
sleepover bag and went down*

*Next Morning**Y/n wake up and did her morning routine and wear her clothes and necessary items and also hersleepover bag and went down*

Y/n's outfit ~~(don't mind the accesories)

Y/n - Good morning..my lovely parents~~(smiling)
Them - Good morning to sweetheart...(smiles)
Appa - I see you are really excited for your sleepover...
Y/n - Yes..I am appa after a long we all have goona have sleepover together...😊
Appa - But I am goona miss you...
Y/n - Aishh.. it's for two days only..then I will be back..but u can just call me if you miss me..okay ?
Appa - Okay...(smiles)
Emma - Ok..here is your breakfast eat now...(serve them the breakfast)
Appa & Y/n - Nae~~Emma/Honey...
*After eating the breakfast Y/n's take her leave but not before giving her parents hugs & kisses*

Y/n - Morning Alein...
Tae - Why do you like to call me alein ?? and that also in morning shorty...🙄
Y/n - well I can't help when I sees your face everytime...(smirk)
Tae - Yea..yea..shorty...🙄
Y/n - forgot that..did you pack your things for sleepover ??
Tae - Yes..I did..you ??
Y/n - I did it too...
Tae - Ok let's go..but I think we should just walk to uni..as Jihyo noona will take us to her home after uni is over...and I will come by bus...
Y/n - Yeah..you are right and today we early so let's just walk..to uni...(noded)
*Then start walking*
*After 10 mins*
Y/n - Ohh..it feels good to walk..(smiles)
Tae - (chuckles) Yeah..shorty
Y/n - Why do keep calling me short ?? When I am just 2-3 inches short then you...(Pout)
Tae - (mind - Aww..cute I want to pinch her cheeks) so what..you still short then me shorty...(smirk)
Y/n - Shut up..alein...(glare)
Tae - Huh..you will say..and I will like na...(scoffs)
Y/n - You better be..or I know how to make you alein..(glaring)
Tae - Really..then make me...(smirk)
Y/n - I know where you hide your strawberries so do you want me to eat them...(smirk)
Tae - How the fu*k ?? You know...😳
Y/n - Well..I am Lee Y/n..I can know anything...(proud smirk)
Tae - Ughh..fine ok..I will..🙄
Y/n - That's what I thought...(smiling)
Tae - Just wait till I now where you hide your...banana milkshakes..(mumbles)
Y/n - I can still here you alein..but for your fyi you won't find it...
Tae - .........

Taehyung's outfit ~~~

*They reached their University*
*Time skip to lunch time*

Jisoo - So did you guys pack your stuffs for sleepover ??
Others - Yes we did...
Jihyo - After the University we will go together to my house in my car...okay
Others - Yeah...
Tae - Jihyo noona..just send me the address..I will come after the shift...
Jihyo - Ok I will...
Y/n - Let's have alot of fun..right guys ??
Others - Sure...(chuckles & smiles)

*Time Skip*

Jihyo - Let's get in guys....
Others except Tae - Yeah....
Y/n - (turns towards Tae) Come fast..after your shift don't be late or I will eat your food...(teasing)
Tae - Yahh...you don't...(glare)
Y/n - (giggles) Yeah..Yeah..(sits in the car)
*Driver starts the car & Tae also left from there to the cafe*

*Inside the car*

Jisoo - Soo..Jihyo is your parents there at home ??
Jihyo - No..they are actually on a business trip..so they won't be there home till next month...
Y/n - Really..unnie so are you going to stay alone at home...(shocked)
Jihyo - Ofcourse no..yniee maids & bodyguards will be there...(chuckles) ☺️
Y/n - Ohh..Okay...
Jisoo - Well why are you so shocked though ??
Y/n - Cause my parents have never left alone at home..one of them will also be there..for me...(small smile)
Jinyoung - hmm..& tae ??
Y/n - Well..he sometimes but then he will come to my house..and we will play games or fight with eachother...(chuckles)
Jisoo - (chuckles) That's right....
Y/n - Unnie when will we reach ??
Jihyo - In 10 more mins...
Y/n - Ohok...
*Then they all talked about random stuffs after 10 mins they reach Jihyo's house..they get out with their bags and walked inside*
*Inside the house*

Y/n - Ohh..My God...