Part 4 ~~~

*Dinner Time*

Emma - Andd...Done..Honey call Y/n dinner is ready...
Appa - Ok honey...
Appa - (went closer towards stairs) BABY COME DOWNSTAIRS DINNER IS READY!!
Y/n - YEAH COMING APPA...(shout back)

*After few mins Y/n comes Downstairs and sat down on her seat*

Y/n - Did that Alein still didn't come ??
Appa - You invite him too...?
Y/n - Yes Appa..(bell rang) Ohh I guess he must be there...let open the door...

*Open the door and saw Tae standing there and have something in his hand*

Y/n - You came...What is in your hand ??
Tae - First let me in you idiot...
Y/n - Ok..ok dude....Come inside you alein...
Tae - Yeah..whatever shorty...(smile)

*Then Tae come inside & Y/n locked the door and followed him*

Emma - Ohh Tae you came alone where is your mom & halmeoni ??
Appa - Yeah call them too...
Tae - Actually emma & halmeoni had gone to meet one of our relative place..so they are not at home...
Emma - ohh ok...but what are you holding ??
Tae - Ohh aunty these are your & uncle's favourite icecream..I thought to bring as a desert and a Lil thanks for inviting for dinner...(boxy smile)
Y/n - (mind - his smile...)
Emma - Ohh Tae...you really don't have to and from when you are thanking us for dinner you can join us whenever you want...no need of thanks okay (warm smile)
Tae - (chuckles) ok..ok aunty..(smile)
Y/n - You also bring icecream for me too right ?? (Hopeful eyes)
Tae - No I don't...(teasing)
Y/n - Yahh..how can you not when I was one to invite you at first place...(pout)
Tae - Aish..I was joking I brought your favourite vanilla ice-cream...(smiles)
Y/n - really thank you...(smiles)
Emma - Ok but first keep them in the refrigerator or it will melt...
Tae - Yeah...(keep them in refrigerator
And sat down on his place....)

*Mrs.Lee serve them the food then they all started eating their food*

Y/n - Hmm...mas-issneun (tasty)
Emma - (chuckles) Ofcourse afterall I have made it...(flip her hair)
Tae & Appa - (chuckles & shake their heads)
Appa - So how was your day today baby ??
Y/n - It was amazing appa...but this brat still tease me alot...(playful glare to Tae)
Tae - Yah..when did I ?? It was you who start it first...by calling me alein...
Y/n - Yeah..I called you cause you were not giving back my notebook...
Tae - I want that notebook..so I can note down some important notes but you were not ready to give me...
Y/n - because Mark (one of Y/n's classmate) asked me first for that notebook so I thought to give you afterwards....
Tae - Yeah..Yeah...(roll eyes) (mind - that's why I don't wanna give that notebook to you..I know what type of guys that Mark is...and why he only want your notebook among all others)
Y/n - Now what are you thinking you alein ??
Tae - Just thinking what next prank should I try on you ?? (innocently said but smirk a little)
*Mr & Mrs Lee are eating their food peacefully cause they know they will not stop their bickering even when they are eating*
Y/n - Don't you dare to think...if you don't want me to punch on your handsome face....(glare)
Tae - Yeah..Yeah now shut up and eat and let me eat too peacefully...
Y/n - You to do the same...you alein...(then concentrate on her food)

Author :-
Till they have their let me show you
Y/n's house...Once again your guide is
Back heheh.....

Once again your guide isBack heheh