Part 44 ~~~

?? - My name is Moon Gayoung !!

The girl said while looking at Y/n with a small smile on her face...

Name :- Moon Gayoung...
Age :- 18 years old...
Parents :- Mother & Step Father
Siblings :- None...
Relationship :- None...
Status :- Poor...

Y/n - (smiles) Are you new here ? Cause I have never seen you before...
Gayoung - Yes..it's my first day in uni..

She said as she looked down...

Tae, Jungkook & Y/n felt bad for her she got bullied on her first day itself...

Y/n - Sorry..that you have to go through this on your first day of uni...
Gayoung - Why are you sorry Y/n ?
It's not your fault so..don't be sorry...

She said with small smile on her face..

Gayoung - Did you see my spectacles..?
Y/n - Aah..yes..but it is broken...

She said as she handed her glasses...

Gayoung sighed as she thought.."What more can be worst than this ? Now I have to save money for repairing this glasses.."

Y/n - Gayoung...?
Gayoung - Ohh..yes what were you saying ?
Y/n - Gayoung..you must have seen the faces of those people who beat you up right ? Let's go to principal office and complaint to him so they can get their punishm-----

Gayoung cut her off...

Gayoung - No..I don't want to...
Y/n - Sorry ?
Gayoung - No..I don't want to complaint anything to principal Y/n...

She said while looking down...

Y/n looked at her confused..Tae & Jungkook looked at eachother before they also looked at her confused...

Y/n - Why ? Gayoung..look at yourself
Those bast*rds or bit*hes beat you up so much..that you fainted and here you don't want to complaint about them why ?

Gayoung gulped before as she replied her...

Gayoung - look Y/n..I-I just joined this uni today and I d-don't want to face anymore p-problems..that's why..

Y/n looked at her "are you serious ?" face look before she said in a serious tone...

Y/n - Are you really being serious right now ? Gayoung look at yourself first and see your whole body is covered with bruises..and the ones who did this to you..should be punished okay !!

Gayoung didn't said anything just looked away from her..cause she knows what Y/n is telling is right but she don't want to get into anymore problems because the one who beated her up were some rich brats..even if she complaint about them..they will get from it but what about her ? What if she got kicked out of the uni ? No she don't want that to be happened...