Part 54 ~~~

Soojin pushed Gayoung towards the locker roughly as Gayoung groaned in pain when her back hit the locker door...

Soojin - What did you think that after you show us your new avatar we will get scared of you huh ?!

She said smirkingly looking at Gayoung who just looked down and didn't say anything...

Jackson - Due to some reasons we didn't attend the uni for a few days but now as we are back..we should teach you some manners..shouldn't we baby ?

He asked with a dirty smirk lingering on his face as he glanced at his girlfriend Soojin who nodded in return with the same expression as her boyfriend...

Soojin - Of course honey..we shall..this pathetic bit*h should know her place & value...(glares at Gayoung)

Gayoung gulped in fear...

Soojin - You dare to talk to us like that in front of everyone in the cafeteria that day just because some soup fell on that other bit*h----

Gayoung - Don't call her a bit*h !!

This time she looked up in Soojin's eyes and said it with a stern tone...

Gayoung - And it was hot soup which fell on her that day..you know how much pain she has to suffer...

She said glaring at her but the next moment she whimpered in pain as Soojin grabbed her jaws harshly and spoke to her...

Soojin - Again..you are making the same mistake bit*h..you are talking back to us, glaring at us..how dare you huh ?!!

She said as she dipped her nails in Gayoung's jaws hardly...

Gayoung - L-Leave m-me..it h-hurts...

She said stuttering due to pain...

Soojin - It should be bit*h..(smirks)

Gayoung - P-Please..I-I am s-sorry I w-will not t-talk back to y-you S-Soojin..please l-eave m-me...

She said looking at her with pleasing teary eyes as Soojin's nails were really sharp and it was hurting her skin badly...

Soojin smirked before she left Gayoung's face with a force...

Gayoung touched her face with her fingers as she saw some blood drops...

Soojin - Aww..see honey..her face has already started to bleed..I just used my nails...

She said laughing making Jackson chuckled...

Soojin - But what will happen to you now when I start using my hands & legs bit*h...

She said with an evil smirk on her face

Gayoung widened her eyes as she said...

Gayoung - P-Please n-no..I-I S-Soojin---

Soojin - SHUT UP !!

She shouted as she raised her hands to slap Gayoung...

Gayoung Closed her eyes but before Soojin could slap her..the three of them heard a voice...

?? - STOP RIGHT THERE !!

The three turned to look at the voice of the direction to see Jungkook standing there...

Few mins before

Jungkook was walking in the corridor when he halted in his steps when he heard some noise coming from another corridor...

He wasn't someone who poked his nose in other business but his instinct told him to go and at least check there once..so he walked towards that corridor...