Part 23 ~~~

*Y/n POV*
Right now..I was attending my lecture
Taehyung was not with me as he have some other lecture..My focus was full on the board and what professor was explaining when suddenly someone throw a paper ball at me..I picked the paperball and looked around to see who throw it to me and I saw Mark looking at me..He smiled and motioned me to open the paper..I opened the paper and it said "You are looking cute today Y/n..I mean you look cute everyday & beautiful too" I blinked my eyes twice then look at him..He smiled sweetly to me..I awkwardly flash a smile to him..and said a quiet thank you..

Y/n's lookI turned around and look infront "What's with this guy ? I mean

Y/n's look
I turned around and look infront "What's with this guy ? I mean..I know I am but..leave it let's concentrate on the lecture" I thought as I keep the paper in my pocket and concentrated on the lecture...
*Y/n's POV*

*Mark's POV*
Hmm..just a smile ? If any other girl was there in her place then she will start blushing immediately and she *scoffs* Just a smile ?! But I am not gonna stop this easily..*smirks*
*Mark's POV End*

*Lunch time*
Y/n was having lunch with her friends when her phone start to vibrate indicating she got a phone call..she excused herself and stand up and take out her phone but as she take out her phone a small paper fall from her pocket..Y/n didn't noticed it cause she was already attending the call..while going a little far so she can clearly hear as there was much noise in the cafeteria..But Jisoo was just beside her sitting so she noticed that small paper and pick it up...
Jihyo - What's that paper in your hands Jisoo ?
Jisoo - Ohh..it felled from Y/n's pocket when she was taking her phone out...
Jihyo - Oh..ok !! (Chews her food)
Jisoo - (opens the paper) Guys..see this it has something written in it...
As she said that Tae, Jinyoung & Jihyo looked at her curiously...
Tae - What is written in it noona ?
Jinyoung - Yeah..read it Jisoo !! (Sips his juice)
Jisoo - Aah..yes it say "You are looking
cute today Y/n..I mean you look cute everyday & beautiful too" ??
Jihyo - Huh ? Did someone give her to that ?
Tae - Maybe ? I guess..but who tho ?
Jisoo - Yeah..I think that too..?
Y/n - (returns to the table and sit down) Sorry guys it was Emma's call she was telling me to bring some vegetables on my way back to home...
(said as she kept her phone in her pocket when she noticed others were looking at her) What ? Why are you guys looking at me like that ?
Jisoo - Who gave you this ? (Shows the paper)
Y/n - Huh ? (takes the paper from her hands) Ohh..this well umm..Mark give it to me...
Tae - WHAT ?!! HE GAVE IT TO YOU !!
Y/n - Yahh..(looks around) Why are you shouting now ? Look everyone is looking at us...
Tae - Aah..I mean did he really gave that to you ? How ? When ?
Y/n - Yes..he gave it to me when I was having a lecture with him..(takes a bite from her food)
Tae - Why did you take it ?
Y/n - What do you mean by that ? He throw that paper to me...
Tae - So ? You should have thrown back it to him or just ignore it..🙄
Y/n - And why should I even do that ?
Tae - (mind :- Cause..he is a flirty type jerk Y/n..)
Y/n - Now why are not saying something Taehyung ?
Tae - Well..umm..I am just saying it to you..nothing else..(looks away)
Y/n - (raise a eyebrow at him but didn't said anything)
Jisoo - But I am wondering why did he gave it you ?
Jihyo - Maybe..Mark has a CRUSH on our Y/n ?? (Shrugged her shoulders)
Tae - (eyes become a little wide)
Y/n - I don't think so unnie...
Jihyo - Then why would he gave a paper saying that Y/n ? 🤔
Y/n - I don't know unnie..(shrugged her shoulders)
Jinyoung - Is he your friend or what ?
Y/n - Umm..well he is----
Tae - No..he is not her friend !! (Sips his drink)
Y/n - Yeah..not a friend really..(glance at Taehyung)
Jinyoung - Ohh..I see..(nods)
Jisoo - Hmm..but what if he really has a crush on you Y/n..what will you do then ?
Y/n - I don't think he actually likes me guys..I mean by just this some words..we can't say he likes me right ?
Jisoo - Well you are right tho..(nods)
Y/n - Hmm..let's not talk about that now guys..let's have our lunch first...
Others - Yeah...(nods)
Tae - (mind :- But what if Mark actually has a crush on her ?..no what if he just wants to play with Y/n's feelings..?? I will not let him hurt her or her feelings..) (looks at Y/n)

*Somewhere in Seoul*
?? - I already transferred you into new University princess...
?? - Thanks dad !!
?? - I heard your friend is going there too right ?
?? - Yes she is..(scrolling through her phone)
?? - Good..you will have someone with
you then and won't feel all alone..(smiles)
?? - Yeah..I Know..ok dad I am going now..I have a meeting with my friends..(stand ups)
?? - Oh..okay bye take care and enjoy !! (Smiles)
?? - Yeah..I will..bye dad !! (Smiles back then starts to walk)
?? - (enters there)
?? - (rolls her eyes then walk out from there quickly)
?? - (sarcastic scoff)

Y/n - MOM I AM HOME !! (shouts)
Mrs.Lee - I KNOW !! DON'T SHOUT LIKE THAT !! (shouts back from kitchen)
Y/n - Then why are you shouting ?
(mumbles) Hehe..sorry here I brought the vegetables you told me too..(keeps the bag on kitchen counter)
Mrs.lee - Good ! wash your hands and keep them in fridge..(said while cooking)
Y/n - Okay emma..!!
Mrs.Lee - Don't forget to wash vegetables too !!
Y/n - Ne emma ~~~
*After sometime passed*
Y/n - Okay emma..I am done !!
Mrs.lee - Okay go fresh up..I will call when food is ready...
Y/n - Okay !! (went away from there)

*Seoul,Station*
*?? POV"
?? - (comes out from the train with luggage in his hands)
?? - (deep breath) Aah..I am finally in Seoul !! (Smiles)
?? - (phone rings and saw his mom is calling picked it up) Hello emma !!
?? - Did you reached Seoul ?
?? - Ne..I just get out from the train (starts walking to the exit)
?? - Good..are you going to their house ? Or the apartment you looked at in advance ?
?? - Apartment..I will meet them tomorrow !!
?? - Oh..okay I will hang up now..Take care...
?? - Ne emma !! Bye and take care too appa also..(smiles)
?? - Hmm..I will
*Call ends*
?? - Just wait for tomorrow bunny..I am coming to see you..(mumbles) (smiles)
*?? POV Ends*
_______________________________________

What intentions does Mark has for Y/n ?
Who are those two people who are going to transfer to new University ?
Who is he who just arrived in Seoul ?
To know the answers of these questions..keep reading the story and show your support !! Ok bye take care everyone..💜☺️