Chapter 18: My girl

*CODY'S POV*

I lean against the wall as i watch Allie dance on the floor. Fuck i want to kill every man in this room who even lays an eye on her.

She's been doing well in school so i agreed and let her go to a party. I went with her because i don't trust any mother fucker.

I watch as Jayden walks towards her. I make my way over to them.

"You've done enough." I growl as i cut in on him begging Allie to take him back.

"What would you know?" He scoffs.

"I know enough."

"Your not better than me."

"Why? Tell me why."

"You don't have a girl."

I get real close to him so we're face to face.

"You had my girl. You took her. You knew i wanted her. You knew the whole fucking situation. You got with her to spite me. But you couldn't keep it in your pants and fucking left for another chick. You hurt her. And no one is forgiving you for that."

"You think your so much better than everyone else."

"I know i'm better than you."

"Cody, let's just go." Allie tugs my arm. I look down at her pleading eyes.

"Fuck off and leave us all alone." I glare back at Jayden as we turn around and walk out.

We step outside and it's absolutely pouring down with rain. Allie let's out a groan as we step into it.

"Now my hair is ruined!"

"You'll be fine." I say gruffly.

"Sorry." I correct, wiping my wet hair off my face as we walk back to my car down the street.

"Was it true?"

"What's true?"

"You always wanted me."

"Oh. Uh. Yeah."

Holy fuck.

"Wait, wait let's talk." She grabs my arm stopping me.

I turn to her figure. I look down at my once white shirt sticking to me going clear. Whoops.

"If you liked me then why all the teasing and bickering. Why didn't you just tell me?"

"You wouldn't talk to me any other way. You were always focused on somebody else. If i wasn't mean to you i would of just been another man and i don't want to be another man. You didn't care."

"I did care. I've always cared about you."

"All i wanted was your attention. I just wanted to see you, talk to you. I can't get enough of you. It's actually fucking driving me crazy."

"You could of told me."

"I couldn't."

She takes a step closer to me.