Chapter 3: "Echoes from the Alley"

(An's pov:)

It was already morning, somehow I was awake before Akito.

I look over to him, assuming he was fast asleep. I decided to get up and hide in his bathroom, quietly closing the door but keeping the lights off.

I knew it was correct to hide because I heard someone opening Akito's bedroom door.

(Akito, Ena)

"Why the fuck are you in my room."

"Because. I want you to buy me food."

"Fuck no. You literally purposely woke me up for this. Not a chance."

"The store is literally a few blocks away. And you dont wanna take a few minutes to walk there and get food for me.?"

"Ugh. Fine, just get out."

"Thanks, Akito." I hear Ena close the door and I hear Akito trying to look for me.

"An?" I hear him say, gently knocking on the door of his bathroom.

"Mhm-"

"What are you doing in there?"

"N-Nothing...-"

"An. I'm opening the door."

Akito opened the door and turned on the light.

I was feeling severe pain in my stomach, but I didn't know how to tell him.

"Are you okay, An?"

"Yeah-.."

"Are you sure-"

"Akito, I'm fine."

"Okay okay, I just wanted to make sure that you're alright." His face flushes a bit red.

"Can you close the door please?"

"Yeah, just don't take 30 minutes in the bathroom please"

"I won't, I promise." I smiled.

Akito closed the door, and with me sighing of relief. The pain in my bruises on my stomach were way more painful.

I finished getting dressed, while still wearing Akito's hoodie. But I took it off to give it back to him.

I open the door and see Akito still changing. I couldn't help but admire his body a bit, I felt my face heat up.

While quickly turning off the light in the bathroom, I slowly closed the door partially and sit down. Blushing furiously at what I saw.

The mental image wouldn't leave me alone. Seeing Akito shirtless just stuck with me, and I secretly liked it.

After I calmed down, I walked out of the bathroom like nothing happen.

"I see that you're holding my hoodie? Why?"

"Because I thought you would want it back"

"You can keep it."

"But- it's yours-"

"It is. But for now, it is yours."

"Thank you, Aki" I smile at him, setting the hoodie into my bag.

"Should we go to a cafe on the way back to your house?"

"Why are we going to my house?-"

"Because we can hang out there, it's more quiet than my house."