Chapter 11: "Reverseable Control"

(Kohane's pov:)

Today was practice. But An was acting weird and Shinonome-kun wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I look at Toya, who's my boyfriend. Then I look at An, she seems so low in her usual energetic self. I started to grow worried for her.

(Kohane, Toya)

"Toya.. have you looked at An recently..?" I say, holding his hand and pointing to An.

"Shiraishi looks like she's upset. But we shouldn't ask her yet because we don't what's happening."

"B-But have you seen Shinonome-kun anywhere??.." I still hold his hand.

"I'm afraid not.."

"An-chan.." I say sadly as I watch her sit alone.

Toya pulled me to him for a hug, and I just started hugging him back.

"I'm sorry that we can't do much, Kohane.."

(Next day - Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy)

I walked around the halls looking for one specific person. But I didn't know where she would be.

I grew more worry about An that I didn't realize that I bumped into someone.

(Kohane, Emu)

"Huh.. Oh! I-I'm so sorry, Emu!-"

"Kohane-chan!! Wonderhoi!!"

"Oh, Wonderhoi!.."

"Eh..? What's the matter? What happened to your smile, Kohane?!"

"I'm just worried about one of my band mates, that's all.."

"Ohhh, Okay!! Well if you need anything else, come find me!!" I watched as Emu ran off in the hallways.

I came across the rooftop and I could hear dance music from behind the doors.

I went to go inspect it so I opened the door slightly. I saw 4 people.

One of them was Minori, and I didn't really recognize the other two except for Kiritani-san.

I step out from behind the doors, and just stood there and watched Minori and her group dance.

(Kohane, Minori, Haruka, Airi, Shizuku)

"Minori, you gotta at least put a bit more effort into the next move."

"I'm sorry, Airi-chan! I'll do better next time."

"Minori-chan, you're still doing a great job despite what Airi says."

"Mhm. I agree with Shizuku."

A nice gust of wind blows through the air, but I didn't noticed the dead leaf on the ground. So I accidentally stepped on it, and it crunched.

I ended up alerting the group of girls, and I started getting nervous.

"Wait what was that."

"I'm not sure Airi-chan, can you go check?"

"Yeah."

I see that one of the girls walk away from the group and looks around the rooftop. I freeze in place.

"HEY?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" she shouts at me.

"I-I'm so sorry.. Momoi-senpai.. I didn't mean to spy! I.. was only curious.." I say, looking down at the ground.