Chapter 9: "Over Them"

(Akito's pov:)

I could see Mizuki and An crouching down in the closet to not be seen.

My parents were in the room when they both stopped talking, An and Mizuki were probably frightened.

(Akito, Ena, Mrs.Shinonome, Mr.Shinonome)

"Me and your mom were just wanting to ask some questions. Don't be pissed off if they get personal, I'm looking at you Ena."

"Yeah yeah."

"Just. Be honest, that's all I want you to do."

"Yes mom."

Ena looked pretty fed up with all of the questions. I felt as though the personal ones were about to show.

"What are your sexualities." Mom asked both me and Ena. Making us both freeze at the same time.

"Like what your mom said, be honest."

"Do we have to answer-"

"Obviously. If they're waiting for an answer from us both then they're expecting an answer."

"If you don't want to tell us an answer to the question yet then you don't have to-"

"No it's okay. Me and Ena will answer."

"Eh?! Akito?! What are you doing!"

"Just play along, Ena. We tell mom and dad about our sexualities but just say we're single, easy peasy." I whispered.

She nodded in agreement. Meanwhile I hear our partners whispering pretty loudly in my closet.

(An, Mizuki)

"I wanna leave this awful cramped place and go see Ena. Fucking hate this closet."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP MIZUKI, YOURE GOING TO GET US CAUGHT."

(back to Akito)

They're not the brightest of the bunch, but somehow the adults didn't hear a thing.

"Are you two going to answer your mother's question. Or what?"

"Sorry. I zoned out for a bit."

"My sexuality-"
"I'm Pansexual"

I was a bit surprised. But then again, once I mention my sexuality. Dad will probably flip out and Ena would be surprised.

"I'm uh-"
"I'm Bi."

"Why can I have two normal children for once."

"Dad!"

"You can't just say that!"

"Whatever. Just no boyfriends/girlfriends/partners till you move out. If I catch you, you won't like what I will do."

"I-It seems we've ended the questions for tonight. Goodnight, Kids."

"Night, Mom."
"Night."

As our parents leave my room and close the door. I signal Mizuki and An to come out.

(Akito, Ena, An, Mizuki)

"Finally. That closet had me fucking dying."

"Your loud ass almost got us caught."

"NU UH."

"UH HUH"

"Okay okay, chill you two. Stop bickering."

"Ahaha- Sorry, my bad Ena-chan."