Part 4: Statements

"Breaking News: Megan Cardona has signed with FC Barcelona on a permanent move. This comes after she requested a transfer from Manchester City. She's the next rising star in the world. The 18 year old is going to be on a team that will be competing not only for the league title, but the Champions League, a trophy she has yet to get in her already promising career. Also, she will be representing Spain internationally. Many wonder if she will be able to handle the pressure at Barcelona and Spain because she needs to make an immediate impact on the field."

Manchester City Statement on Megan Cardona: "Megan Cardona made her debut for us at 15. She made an immediate impact for us. She helped win trophies and she won numerous awards. We are saddened that we have to see her leave. We hope she does well in the future."

FC Barcelona on the signing of Megan Cardona: "Megan is a fantastic signing for not only the club but the team as well. We signed her because we know she'll make an impact right away. She knows what we expect from her but we know that she'll meet those expectations and deliver more. We know the fans will love her the moment she takes her first steps on the field. They know she loves this club and will do everything she can to become not only the best but a legend as well.
Força Barça!

Alexia Putellas on the signing of Megan Cardona: "I know Megan will do well for us. She's got potential to the best in the world for a very long time and we need that in our team. The girls and staff will welcome her with open arms. As captain, I'll make sure she feels comfortable and safe. She has the passion and love for the game that will drive the girls and team to trophies. She will also do very well for Spain. I can see her helping us when the Euros and World Cup I can't wait to see her play and can't wait to meet the person they call, "The Princess" and see if she earned that crown.

Megan Cardona on her transfer from City: "I want to thank City for these 3 years. I had my debut for them at 15 and I thrived and achieved everything there is in England. I want to thank all the fans that believed in me. I want to thank them for giving me the nickname, "The Princess." I want to thank them for their support and their passion because without them, I wouldn't be where I am now. I didn't want to end things this way, but it was the best for both the club and I. Thank you so much for what you guys have done for me. I give you all my best wishes."

Megan Cardona on her transfer to Barcelona: "When my agent told me the list of clubs that wanted me, Barcelona was first on the list. I didn't even hesitate on my decision. No disrespect on the other clubs on the list, but when Barcelona come calling you got to pick it up and I did. I was born in Catalonia, so of course I wanted to back home. My dad and I are diehard Barca fans and it was my dream to play on Barcelona. I can't wait to play with the team and to show them why the world calls me, "The Princess." I'll do everything I can do show my passion and love for this club. I can't wait to make many friends here and be welcome by the fans. I want to prove to the fans I belong here. I want to show them what I can do and be the best at this club. I want to win every trophy at this club. I want this club to be my home now and forever.  I also can't wait to play alongside the person they call, "La Reina." Alexia Putellas has been my idol for as long as she has played and I can't wait for me to give me tips that'll make me and the team win. I want to show her this princess deserves her crown.  I want to also represent Spain in the best way I can, by winning trophies and I will. That's not a promise, it's going to happen. "The Princess" is now "La Princesa." 
Força Barça!