Part 10: A Date With La Reina

The Evening Before The Date:

I'm currently getting changed into my dress. I just hope I look good. I'm done putting on my dress and I think it's good for our date.

I look down at my phone to see so many texts from my mom and dad congratulating me on my debut and how proud they are

I look down at my phone to see so many texts from my mom and dad congratulating me on my debut and how proud they are. I text them back and forth but I realize it's almost time for my date with Alexia. So I text goodbye to them and they do the same.

I love my parents so much. I don't think I would've got her without them.

I leave my room and wait for Alexia to finish dressing up by sitting down on the couch and looking down at my phone and texting Patri and Mapi in our own group chat.

(P is Patri, ML is Mapi, MC is Megan)

P: Are you excited for your date with La Reina?

MC: Yeah, I just can't believe I'm going on a date with Alexia. I don't want to screw it up. I've never been on a date before especially with a woman.

ML: Kid, you won't mess it up trust me. You are going to do great. Alexia is perfect for your date. I couldn't think of anyone else to take you out on a date.

P: Just be yourself. Don't try too hard. Just go with the flow and let it guide you.

MC: Thanks. I need to go talk to you later.

P: Good Luck!!!

ML: Remember no sex on the first date!

I blush at that statement and close my phone in embarrassment. It feels like an eternity but it's only been like 3 minutes.

Alexia then walks into the room and shows up in her dress.

Oh my sweet fucking God. How can she can get more beautiful is beyond me.

"So how do I look?" Alexia says twirling around and showing her full dress to me.

I want to rip that dress off so badly.

"You look amazing. You're beyond words." I say to her. She blushes at my statement.