Part 5: Arrival

At the Camp Nou:

I just signed my contract for Barcelona. I'm now officially a player for my childhood club.
Now I'm being ready to be presented to the fans in the full Barca kit. "Estàs preparat per enfrontar-te a l'afició?" (You ready to face the fans?) Says a club official in Catalan. "Sí, fem això." (Yes, let's do this.) I say with confidence but deep down I'm literally a nervous wreck. He nods and tells me I can go down the tunnel to the field. I release a shakey breath and walk down the tunnel to the field.

When I get outside to the field, I'm greeted by thousands of fans all standing up and giving me applauses. I smile with tears in my eyes as my dream has come true. I wave at them and just look all around the stadium. I start hearing chants of "La Princesa, La Princesa, La Princesa" from the fans and I'm so happy for that. I take pictures with my kit on and do some ceremonial juggling. I leave the field with chants of my nickname and a standing ovation. After I'm done changing into regular clothing, I'm told that the Coach wants to see me by one of the staff. I nod and they take me to the coaches office.

I knock on the door and hear, "Adelante." (Come in.) I do and I'm greeted by Jonatan Giráldez, the coach, and he shakes my hand with a big smile saying, "Hola, tu debes ser Megan Cardona. Soy Jonatan Giráldez. Bienvenido a Barcelona. Estoy tan feliz de que nos hayas elegido." (Hi, you must be Megan Cardona. I'm Jonatan Giráldez. Welcome to Barcelona. I'm so happy that you chose us.)
I respond to him, "Hola, es un placer conocerte y jugar para este equipo. No puedo esperar para jugar para el equipo y conocer a las chicas." (Hi, it's so nice to meet you and play for this team. I can't wait to play for the team and meet the girls.)

He gives me a smile, and motions for me to sit in a chair in front of his desk, so I do. "Lo siento si esto suena grosero, pero ¿podemos hablar inglés?" (I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but can we speak English?) I say. "Of course, I don't mind. The team also don't mind if you speak English, they speak it as well." He says. I smile and say my thanks. We start discussing what I'm going to be doing and how everything works when there's a knock on the door. "Come in." Jon says.

The door opens, I hear the most angelic voice, and in walks in Alexia Putellas, "Perdón por llegar tarde Jon, había tráf-" (Sorry that I'm late Jon, there was traff-) She stops talking when she sees me. Oh my fucking god, she's gorgeous. Sure I have her seen her play on the TV and I have posters of her, but seeing her in real life is beyond words.

"It's fine, Alexia. This is our new signing Megan Cardona." Jon says. I stand up and shake her hand. As we shake hands, she gives me a look makes me have butterflies and a face as red as a tomato.

"Hi, my name is Alexia

"Hi, my name is Alexia. You must be who they call, "The Princess." She says with her gorgeous voice. "H-h-ii m-m-y na-a-me is M-mm-egan." I say with a nervous trembling voice. She just smiles at me ignoring my stutter. Jon asks us to sit down and we do so. "So Alexia, I know we have discussed what's going to happen. Are you sure you want to do this?" He says. "Of course. I think it'll be great for her." She says. I look at both of them confused. "Well, princesa, you'll be staying with me at my house." Alexia says.

OMG I'M STAYING AT ALEXIA PUTELLAS' HOUSE! I MUST BE DREAMING. I'M STAYING AT MY CRUSH'S HOUSE. I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW.

I look at her awestruck and lost for words. Jon and Alexia both laugh at my red face and lack of words. "Well, Megan, do you want to stay with Alexia? You can decline if you want." Jon says. "Um, no it's fine. I don't mind." I say. Alexia looks at me with the big smile and hugs me.

OMG. SHE'S HUGGING ME!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? HUG HER BACK? OMG!!!!

I hug her back and when we break apart from the hug both of us have massive blushes on our face. Jon looks at us with a massive smile and tries not to laugh. "Well that settles it. Megan, you and Alexia can leave and she'll drive you to her house. Welcome to Barcelona, Megan." I say thank you and shake his hand and Alexia and I both leave his office. I then realize I forgot my suitcases in the locker room, "Oh shit, I forgot my luggage." I say to Alexia. She just laughs, god even when she laughs it's hot, "Don't worry about that. The club already dropped off your stuff at my house. Don't worry it's inside the house." She says. As we walk, we start talking about little things here and there until we get to her car.

Alexia does something unexpected, she opens my door to her car and says, "For you, la meva princesa." (My princess) I blush and say thank you to her. And they say chivalry is dead.

I sit in her car as she closes my door and walks around her car and she enters it. "Oh I forgot, I have a dog named Nala. I hope you're not allergic to dogs or don't like dogs." She says concerned. God she is so god damn nice. "No, I don't mind. I love dogs. I can't wait to meet the famous Nala." I say. She chuckles and so do I. On the way to her house, we start talking about football and other things and then we arrive at her house. "Alright. We're here. Are you ready to enter my castle?" She says with a smile. I nod and get out of her car and start walking into the Queen's Castle.

Dear whatever lesbian Goddesses there are, let me survive this harrowing adventure. Please don't let my lesbian heart explode and soul leave my body. AMEN.

——————————————
Thank you guys so much for over 100 reads. I didn't think it would happen.

I love you all!!!!