Part 14: Final League Game Of The Season

A Couple Of Weeks Later:

I met with Alexia's family a couple of days and they are the nicest people I've met. Her mother and sister gave me the "don't fuck around with my daughter" speech and I knew not fuck around with them. They really like me. Surprisingly her mom told her to not fuck around with me or do something stupid.

Alexis and I's relationship is basically teetering on the edge right now, but in a good way. We've had multiple times when we were about to kiss but we were interrupted. If we win this game, I'm going to kiss her no fucking doubt about it.

It's the final game of the season and it's against Atletico Madrid. We are playing at the Camp Nou. Real Madrid are one point behind us. We have to win this game to win the league title. It's all hand on deck. We have been put through hellish training and prep. Jon wants to make sure we are ready for this, we've had in depth video and tactical analysis for the game. I don't think I've ever been more mentally exhausted in my life.

In the Camp Nou Tunnel:

To say we are nervous is a understatement. We are practically shaking. The same can be said about the Atletico players who also have looks of nervousness. Alexia is behind me and she's putting on her game face, but I know deep she's as nervous as we all are. I nod her to and she nods back with a smile. We then walk out to the field and the atmosphere was intense. You could cut the tension with a knife. It was a packed stadium and it was incredible.

We are lined up on the field when I'm brought out by my trance when I see that my parents and Alexia's family are next to the Barcelona bench. I smile at them and they wave back at me. I look at Alexia with shock on my face and she has a face of smugness on her.

She really did that for me. There's no doubt now that I'm going to kiss her if we win.

No, when we win. We will win.

We then shake hands with the Madrid players and we get to our staring positing. We have to win this for the fans and in front of them. We can't let them down not after all we've done this season.

The whistle blows to start the game and the crowd roars us on.

In the 34th minute:

I have the ball at the top of the box but I can't seem to find a hole. I turn my head to see Alexia wide open. So I pass it to her to a couple of yards away from the box. Then she takes a shot.

The crowd goes fucking insane

TV Announcer: WHAT A GOAL FROM ALEXIA PUTELLAS!

She runs over to the crowd while kissing the badge. We all jump on her and we celebrate. We break our celebrations and Alexia bows to the crowd.