Part 17: Women's World Cup Final

In Stadium Australia Tunnel:

It's the World Cup Final! I can't believe it. Representing my country on the biggest stage of women's football. This is where you can become legend. Spain are going to win this! I know we can!

England is going to be our toughest opponent yet. They have the best defense in this tournament. Erin Kelly and Leah Williamson. Those two are unbelievable together. We watched film of them when they played France. It was like they were linked in mind and soul. They knew what each other would do. It's scary. The rest of the England is easy to figure out. Those two are going to be the hardest to break through. I think the team knows that the Manchester City will be rough with me like the last time we played against each other. They have my back.

Alexia and I since that U.S. game we have been inseparable. We were close before but now we are basically hip to hip. There's almost no place we both go without the other one coming with them. We basically do everything together. We are so in love with each other.

We are lined up in the tunnel. Nerves are literally at their tipping point. Something's going happen, I can feel it. The City's girls are still giving me looks but I just don't pay attention to them. Erin and Leah are smiling at me and I smile back.

I like those two.

We walk onto the field with the stadium being half England and half Spain fans. It's absolutely amazing. The Spanish fans are going crazy. What shocks all of us including everyone in the stadium is that fans have a tifo of me in the Spanish kit with a tiara on my head! On the bottom of the tifo it says in Spanish, "¡Nuestra princesa por siempre!" (Our princess forever!)
It makes me tear up a little that the Spanish fans have done this for me. I'm really happy I chose to play Spain. It was the right decision.

After all the national anthems end and every gets into position. We hear the stadium announcer count down from 10-1. After 1, the ref blows the whistle to start the game with fans cheering.

43rd Minute:

It's been a very hectic match. Back and forth. No goals but a lot of bad blood out there. We've done some questionable tackles on them and they returned it. Leah and Erin have been on fire, but I've been able to get by them sometimes. I just need that one moment and I know it'll happen.

England has a corner and they send it in....

It's scored by Leah Williamson. The English fans go crazy. FUCK! Of course Leah scores. Damn it.

Halftime:

Same old motivational horseshit blah blah blah.

60th Minute:

I'm running onto goal with me dribbling past Leah and Erin. There's no one near me expect Ellie Roebuck. I'm running towards her and I see coming towards me. Time to make her my bitch. I do a fake chip to make her off balance and then I easily shoot it right next to her.