CHAPTER 36

CHAPTER 36
Monthly pay here you are!! WOOOO. Took my pay and went to a nearest Jewellery shop.
"Oh! There it is!" I pointed to a necklace that has a key looking note design.
"Can i have this please?"I asked the person.The person bowed and passed it to me.
"This necklace..U give one of this to your loved one and wherever and how far both of you are...Both of you will still end up meeting each other."She said. I bought it and when i was about to text baekhyun to meet me,He texted me first.
"Minjung ah,meet me at the beach now." I took a detour and went to the beach.
I saw baekhyun sitting at a bench.
"Hallooo!" I said happily.He just smiled and pulled me with him while we walk towards the water just slightly putting our legs in.
"I...I have something to say."he said hesitantly.I waited.He turned to me.
"Im going away.To the US."He said softly. I froze.I cant believe it.
"For how long?"I asked after a moment of silence.
"3 years."He replied.Tears start to form around my eyes.
"What for?"I asked after plucking my courage.
"Dad has business there. "He replied. I start to continue being silent while i bit my lip.He pulled me to look at him.
"I am gonna come back to you very cooly.And when i do that im gonna propose to you.I will just remember you when im there.But if you forget me when i come back then i'll forget you."He told me,meeting my eyes.
I took out his necklace.
"Wear this while you're there and i'll always be with you."I said.He wore it and helped me wore mine.His hand slipped from my neck to the sides of my arms.Then,slowly,he pulled me closer to him and kissed me.Slow and passionate.He could feel my tears dropped and i could feel his.Our necklace hit against each other.He wiped my tears and whispered,
"See you in 3 years,Lee.Min.Jung."He smiled.
>>>3 Years later>>>
I am the infamous Lee min jung.The infamous author who writes romance novels.
"Which book should i bring today?" I thought to myself.Then,My eyes flickered to Boys over flowers.My eyes soften while my arm reached for it.
"This one." I thought to myself.I took the book and went to taesan bookstore to do my booksign.While I'm reading in the bus,A man bumped into me.
"Ya!" I shouted and looked up.
"Anyeong, Lee min jung."Kris said smiling at me.
"NEO! AISH CHINCHA."i said in anger.
"Arasso mian."He said.He laughed and sit beside me.Kris and I already decide to be friends and he found himself a girlfriend guess who! bora! He gave her a chance and turns out they fit real well with each other.After the booksign,I went to the beach where baekhyun said his last farewell to me.I touched my necklace.
"Ya byun baekhyun.Where in the world are you."I whispered.
"Yeogi." A voice came up behind me.I turned.There he was.Byun.Baek.Hyun.
I laughed a small laugh and hugged him.
He gave me a peck at the lips.
"I missed you like crazy."He said.
"Me too!"I smiled.just then he kneel down.
"Like i promised.Minjung,I promise to take care of you and love you with my whole heart.Will you marry me?"He said and with him a shiny diamond ring.i cry of happiness and nodded.He smiled happily, Put the ring in my finger and carried me around.Then slowly putting me down,Kissed me.Feeling the sun sets slowly behind us.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
YO GUYS END OF EXO OVER FLOWERS!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT ALL THIS TIME AND THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR SO LONG FOR AN UPDATE.I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GIVE U DA BEST AND LIVE YOUR FANTASIES LIKE I PROMISED RIGHT FROM THE START.ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND GOODLUCK FOR EVERYTHING IN LIFE.LOVE YOU GUYS.MUAH:*