CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

i woke up,smiling to myself.ive never felt so happy.i wash up and went to the kitchen.i took out the ingredients i need and started making chocolate. reading the recipe properly so i wont mess up.

>>>>>fast forward>>>>

i put the chocolate inside the fridge and yeah im worn out.i fell asleep on the couch.i woke up the next morning planning to give Kris the chocolate i made for him.i put on my bestest clothes and head out.i called him.

"Yah!eodiyo?"i called.

"Home.why?"He asked.

"Arasso.ill be there.wait for me."I said and dashed out.i reached there,took a deep breath and knocked on his door.he opened it and i walked in.

"Yah!Why are you walking in a man's house just like that?!"He nagged.i sat on the couch and he sat beside me.

"Whats this?"He asked and took the paperbag from me.

"Yah!"I shouted.he opened the box and saw the chocolate and the letter i wrote.

kris,

i made this chocolate for you.to tell you that,

i love you.

i covered my face.i was planning to give him after talking to him and ran out.he was in awe.he widen his eyes looking at the two things i had given him.

"Aish."i said feeling embarrassed and tried to walk away.he grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going? you just arrived."He said smiling widely at me.i was silent.he went to get drinks while i decided to walk around.i walked to the balcony.i looked at the moon,the stars.its beautiful.he came and stood beside me.he passed me the can.i started drinking.

"Its beautiful."I said.

"right?"He agreed.he was about to walk away.

"Im-im scared that you will turn to the cold kris again."I confessed.he smirked and back hugged me.

"Arasso.lets stay like this for a moment." he said.i smiled.we both look at the skies.he whispered,

"Thank you for telling me that you love me.i love you too."He said.i sigh and continued looking at the skies.

authors note

sorry for the late update!busy nowadays.Continue to read the next chappie!! :)